PDA

View Full Version : SOLD:4AGE 20v Silvertop

Neil_turbo
18th October 2010, 03:41 PM
Hello

For sale is my 4AGE 20v silvertop to be removed from my track car this weekend

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/10/image09-1.jpg

Though i do not have any history i have owned the car for last 2 1/2 years covering 10,000 miles of both track work, sprints and driving holidays around scotland and it has never missed a beat!

It has had regular oil changes and services, so is in good running condition

It does burn a little bit of oil, (nothing major but best to be honest!) suspected is the valve stem seals so a top end gasket kit, new from toyota is included in the sale. Also included is a new Toyota Cambelt (cost of £150 for the two) It may be fine under normal driving as on track it has been used at high revs!

The note from the engine with the quad throttle bodies is fantastic, and as it is the earlier of the 20vs, it has much stronger internals.

Last dyno was at 149hp about 3 years ago.

Included in the sale is the standard C52 gearbox and magnex stainless exhaust adapted to fit the manifold.

Standard silvertop ECU and modified engine loom is included, along with wiring diagrams, making this near plug and play (no modification of mounts is required with this engine! Perfect for a home brew conversion)

People are welcome to test drive the car this week if needed. Price is £600 and delivery can be arranged. I think this is a great price given the other parts included.

Thanks

NEil

Neil_turbo
22nd October 2010, 07:56 PM
Now sold