PDA

View Full Version : MR2 Japanese Imported Strut Bar *NOW SOLD!*

Jak_01
30th September 2010, 06:45 PM
Update: NOW SOLD!*
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4700/inlisting.jpg
Hello,
I recently imported 2 strut braces direct from Japan (the first one I have sold so this is the only other custom one I have!). This front strut brace bar was going to be on my own MR2 but I have decided that I need to buy more important engine parts for my project at the moment :( .

It features gloss Black and lacquered mounting brackets, rose-jointed bar-attachments (white black lock-nuts), gloss White and lacquered centre bar. The rose-joints are left and right handed thread which means the bar can be adjusted without removing the clamps.

The White bar is made from steel so is very tough and suited for fast road / racing series MR2's.

It is used but I understand that these are very rare especially with rose joints which make it very adjustable and looks very nice 8-) since It has been refurbished :)

Just one thing though, as it is at the moment it will only fit a MK1a as it only has 3 holes that the MK1a struts have. An extra hole can be drilled in each clamp to easily allow it to be used on a MK1b. At present I have not drilled these holes as if you have a MK1a I feel the clamps will look neater without the extra, unused hole showing!

The price I am looking for is £85 + £10 P&P OVNO. I will be listing on Ebay if it does not sell through here with the same buy-it-now price.

Please feel free to ask any questions about it ;)
Thank you
Jack :)

Jak_01
2nd October 2010, 07:11 PM
Just to let people know that I will be listing this on Ebay probably tomorrow :) .

Jack

Jak_01
3rd October 2010, 10:53 AM
Ebay link
NOW SOLD

Jak_01
6th October 2010, 05:19 PM
Re-listed on Ebay :) :
NOW SOLD

Jack ;)

Jak_01
9th October 2010, 06:31 PM