PDA

View Full Version : All SOLD

No3157
27th September 2010, 11:54 AM
As title, I've discovered the following:

Decat pipe -SOLD

Magnecor blue ignition leads(7.0mm) -SOLD
No king lead, however all four plug leads, again used but fine condition...with the shorter S/C boots...

4A GZE ECU -SOLD

Would like them to go to a good home, hence offering here before anywhere else!! :)
And no fixed price, all sensible offers considered... :+:

No3157
29th September 2010, 05:45 PM
44 view in 2 days...and no serious interest??

Would be a shame to have to Ebay this little lot, but having just been laid off, I don't have a lot of choice... :(

superwhite90
29th September 2010, 06:33 PM
no1 wants to buy stuff mate for scs, i found this out with my stuff :(

squariel
29th September 2010, 07:37 PM
:D

superwhite90
29th September 2010, 07:52 PM
I have some attached to the rear of my car ;)

Make an auditious offer lol

No3157
29th September 2010, 10:39 PM

Monkeymax
30th September 2010, 09:47 AM
Well personally I've already got the blue leads, and hopefully a working gearbox! :lol:
However, would be good to know, does the gearbox have LSD?

No3157
30th September 2010, 10:04 AM
Erm...gearbox?? I don't have one of those for sale Max!! :lol:

Do you mean yours??

mr2mk1chick
30th September 2010, 11:03 AM

Do you mean yours??

i think your title ECU 4agze manual transmission is a bit misleading.
I guess you mean you have an ecu for the 4agze - it sbest to list the caod on the ecu. they are worthless without the loom imo, around £10 at best for ECU's i have2 of these in my shed.

they are also NOT the same as NA ones, and there are a few different versions and they are not interchangable. so list the code on them is best

Monkeymax
30th September 2010, 11:39 AM

Do you mean yours??

Oops, read it too fast, and thought it said manual transmission.
In my defence, I've been at Uni since 5am, so am a little tired already!! :)

superwhite90
30th September 2010, 11:48 AM
I think Mik may have meant the brackets for the 4agze ecu are the same as the 4age, not the ecu's being the same.

No3157
30th September 2010, 04:47 PM
I guess you mean you have an ecu for the 4agze - it sbest to list the caod on the ecu. they are worthless without the loom imo, around £10 at best for ECU's i have2 of these in my shed.

they are also NOT the same as NA ones, and there are a few different versions and they are not interchangable. so list the code on them is best
Erm...that's why I had the hyphen in there...however to make it much easier for everyone, I've edited it... :)

You have 2?? Good for you...Toni Gladding got £50 for her Auto GZE ECU - although I'd agree that an NA ECU is only worth about a tenner...actually, 1a ECUs are getting rarer, so they may be worth more than that...

Regardless, if an SC owner fries theirs, Toyota still want a bloody fortune for them!! So this could help someone in time of need...

And I didn't say it was the same as an NA ECU(anyone who knows 4A engines should know this, lol), I said the MOUNTING BRACKETS were the same...ah, thanks for already pointing this out, Alex!! :+:

THREAD UPDATE - buyer for decat pipe pulled out, so this is still available(first post edited to reflect this)...

mr2mk1chick
1st October 2010, 09:22 PM

Erm...that's why I had the hyphen in there...however to make it much easier for everyone, I've edited it... :)

You have 2?? Good for you...Toni Gladding got £50 for her Auto GZE ECU - although I'd agree that an NA ECU is only worth about a tenner...actually, 1a ECUs are getting rarer, so they may be worth more than that...

Regardless, if an SC owner fries theirs, Toyota still want a bloody fortune for them!! So this could help someone in time of need...

And I didn't say it was the same as an NA ECU(anyone who knows 4A engines should know this, lol), I said the MOUNTING BRACKETS were the same...ah, thanks for already pointing this out, Alex!! :+:

THREAD UPDATE - buyer for decat pipe pulled out, so this is still available(first post edited to reflect this)...

cool - thanks for clearing that up, as at least 2 of us misread you ad in one way or other.
just wanted it to be clear for club members as to what it was you were selling, Ta.

No3157
4th October 2010, 09:36 AM
No problem... :)

Decat pipe is now SOLD(and paid for)!! :+:

No3157
11th October 2010, 11:59 AM
Erm...is it worth bumping this?? Everyone running Magnecors on their SCs already?? :shock:

No3157
2nd November 2010, 11:55 PM
And a late-night bump... :shh:

No3157
9th November 2010, 12:03 PM
4A-GZE ECU now sold, pending payment... :)

No3157
21st December 2010, 12:47 PM
Just the Magnecors left now - unless of course, I find any more old SC pieces(I did have much more, whether it all still exists or not though, is the question)... ;)

No3157
12th January 2011, 06:18 PM
Dammit...no tumbleweed smiley... :lol:

Donna
25th February 2011, 12:23 AM
what else do you have for sale mod wise for the s/c's?

Pm me if you like :mrgreen: got a tax rebate here to burn :twisted:

No3157
26th February 2011, 10:53 AM
Lucky you then...pm'd... :mrgreen:

No3157
25th April 2011, 10:20 AM
All gone now...thanks for everybody's interest... :wave: