PDA

View Full Version : Helios blue mr2 mk1 t bar aircon leather uk spec rare

paulsims2001
26th August 2010, 05:43 AM
For sale one of the last mark1s in stunning helios blue with air con uk registered !!!!

Body work is great all arches are in fantastic condition, had work at some point in the past with just a few minor dinks but nothing noticable which is to be expected of a car this age . Underneath is in a good solid condition too

Is a uk registered car not an import and has aircon which is rare ,apparently it possibly came from Pinewood as these people fitted aircon as an optionbal extra as there is paperwork that has their details on.

Full leather interior seats ,door cards,both seats are unripped again very rare
T bar does not leak and comes with bags and shades

93k miles with history lots and lots of money spent drives like a dream goes like stink but still good on fuel

Currently has a Janspeed on it so helps a lot, has alloys and a small racing steering wheel and has been lowered slightly at the front ,however I have original wheels,exhaust and steering wheel which will come with the car not the aftermarket parts unless required and agreed

The car handles really well,no fifth gear problems,no burning of oil,no coolant loss etc.
Comes with service documents,jack,tools etc

As can be seen the car looks stunning and as I mentioned this is a rare car that will only go up in value.

Mp3 usb stereo with uprated speakers again will supply the original one

11 months mot

5 months tax

only costs me £88 to insure on classic insurance

I am looking around £2300 for this care due to its rareness but will take offers but no silly ones and thosewho appreciate these cars will know its value.
I dont really want to sell it on fleabay but may if I have no interest on here.
Would love your views and views re the price of it ,I am not asking too much am I ?

So please look at the pictures here at photo bucket

http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab254/Paulsims2001/

paulsims2001
9th September 2010, 05:57 AM
The car is available for £1900 ono if anyone is interested as I need to get rid as I have to streamline my cars I have so call me or email on 07525142359
Regards Paul

markysimon
11th September 2010, 08:25 AM
Hi,

Where is the car located, and do you have the original wheels (as well as the spare, which I see IS original) ?

Also, does the T-bar leak?

Thanks - Markysimon