PDA

View Full Version : Mk1 Mr2 White T-Bar for sale - breaking

mikefedo
17th August 2010, 03:23 PM
Dear All

I am selling my beloved car as I am out of work and cannot afford to put her right.

Some nasty buggers decided to try and steal her but never got away with her.(The attempted theft has not been recorded)

Prior to the attempted theft she was spot on. However, she has been stood a while now.

The car has fantastic rear arches which I believe may have been done professionally some time ago.

It has a long life stainless steel exhaust

K&N Air filter

T-Bar (Roofbags)

Leather interior (No rips or tears)

Choice of White Toyota Alloys or original Teardrop alloys

I have the original Toyota Radio

Plastic Toyota Wallet

Owners manual

Service history

Original Toolkit

Damage is : Front Screen is cracked and passenger door doorkskin damaged by lock.
There was a bump on drivers wing which I have repaired myself.

This car would suit an enthusiast as if you are willing to get the jobs done you shall have yourself a fine motor.

£500 No offers please.

Pictures can be made available to interested parties.

Regards

Mike.

E-mail: mikefedo@gmail.com

Nocturnal
17th August 2010, 03:57 PM
Is there any tax/MOT at all? Is everything OK aside from the aforementioned problems? I might be able to pop down on Sunday evening on my way back to the base as I pass Liverpool.

mikefedo
19th August 2010, 07:22 AM
Update to post

I have taken the front wheel off so as to refurb the alloys and found a lot of rust where inside the wheel arch area.

Cannot see anyone wanting to buy the car with this amount of rust so shall be braking the car.

Regards

Mike.

corkcorolla
19th August 2010, 06:37 PM
Pictures please Mike.

Dibs on the T bar bags,rear mudflaps,drivers door,leather interior,and a few other bits when I think of them.

Price pending of course ;)

Thanks lad.

corkcorolla
23rd August 2010, 08:42 PM
Anymore info on these?

mikefedo
12th September 2010, 07:04 PM
Sorry to keep anyone waiting.

Looks like I may sell the car as a whole.

It is going to bo too much bother breaking the car and what with winter coming soon.

Sorry

Mike.

seanbouk
23rd September 2010, 04:04 PM
Are you sure you couldn't part with the radio separately? if it's a double din, I'd be interested.

mrbeds
10th January 2011, 08:11 PM
urgently need an aternator
james 07528 975792
thanks