PDA

View Full Version : Yorkshire Monthly Meeting - Saturday 4th September

tommundy
15th August 2010, 02:14 PM
Yorkshire MR2 Mk1 Club Monthly Meeting

Saturday September 4th - 12pm onwards

Crown Inn, Main St. Monk Fryston - LS25 5DU

All members and non-members welcome!

Even if your MR2 is an on-going project or off the road at the moment, please pop along to have a chat. I'll be there in mine and there should hopefully be a few others.

Let's make it a good one!

Let me know if you require any further information.

We're normally around until 2pm but message me for my mobile number if you're thinking of coming and I can keep you updated.

Cheers,
Tom

tommundy
15th August 2010, 03:05 PM
1 tommundy

tommundy
25th August 2010, 12:50 PM
Anyone? :eh:

Spitfire
2nd September 2010, 02:54 PM
hope to be there.

tommundy
4th September 2010, 08:01 AM
1 tommundy
2 Spitfire

Excellent, see you there later!

Cheers,
Tom

Spitfire
4th September 2010, 08:26 PM
Nice to meet you Tom, I ended up spending all afternoon at the rally you told me about at Sherburn aero club. I got in free to show the car with the other classics, and even had a fly over by a Spitfire to make my day.

tommundy
5th September 2010, 06:32 PM
Nice to meet you Tom, I ended up spending all afternoon at the rally you told me about at Sherburn aero club. I got in free to show the car with the other classics, and even had a fly over by a Spitfire to make my day.
Nice meeting you as well Colin! It was good to see a new face at the meet. :+:

Sorry that I couldn't make it to the Air Show; it looked like a fantastic day out! Definitely one to remember for next year!

I'll post up about next month's meet in the next week or so and will hopefully have a new venue to announce.

Were there any interesting classics at the show?

Cheers,
Tom

Spitfire
6th September 2010, 08:27 AM
There was a wide mix of cars, like an old cortina, triumph spitfire, ford GT's . and very nice Marcus. It wasn't an air show as such more of an open day in aid of charity.