PDA

View Full Version : Mk1 Blue- for repair or breaking.

mr2_chris
12th August 2010, 01:28 PM
my blue Mk1 has failed its MOT so im selling it for someone to take on as a projetc who knows what there doing or break up. the car itself drives fine. its done 136k miles.

heres what she failed on at Kwik fir

1) nearside front headlamp too low

2) nearside front stop lamp not working

3) nearside rear reg plate lamp not working

4)front windowscreen washer provides insufficient washer liquid

5)nearside front antiroll bar mount suspension component mounting prescribed area excessively corroded

6) offside ''

7) offside rear tyre tread below req

8) offside front lower seatbelt anchorage area is excessively corroded

9) nearside rear lower suspension component mounting prescribed area is excessively corroded.

10) nearside rear parking brake recording little or no effort

as you can see most are fairly minor its just the bit of welding it needs thats abit more work.

apart from these, other things that are wrong include;

needs a new speedo cable
wing mirror glass is cracked
usual problem rust areas on rear. one arch is showing rust, the others seem to be ok if a little bubbling.
under the bumper at the rear is bad though.

its got some alloys, which arent perfect but sell-able, nice blue and black racing seats, KnN filter, Clear indicators, cd stereo with an amp and 6X9's fitted behind the seats.
No problems with the gears popping out either. so theres a few extra parts aswell as the stock stuff to get rid of.

Im only after £200 for a quick sale and im in SE1 London, the car actually works though so its up to you how you transport it.

thanks, chris 07545035824

oukie
13th August 2010, 11:26 AM
Hi I'm very interested as I'm looking for a spares car which MUST be Mica blue as I'm doing up one and a friend on here is also doing up one

Problem is we are both Skint :lol:

Can you wait a week or two ?

I have a trailer so collection is NOT a problem its just that I'm just back from hols and Skint till end of the month

If you dont mind waiting you have a buyer

Chris

Kateg28
13th August 2010, 03:03 PM
Hi I'm very interested as I'm looking for a spares car which MUST be Mica blue as I'm doing up one and a friend on here is also doing up one
Chris

That makes 3 of us doing up a mica blue car.....

oukie
16th August 2010, 04:07 PM
Hi Chris I tried to call you today

I will try again later

Chris

mr2_chris
16th August 2010, 04:37 PM
cool have replied to your pm

mr2_chris
20th August 2010, 04:33 PM
still for sale :)