PDA

View Full Version : LAKES RUN No 2 SUNDAY 17th OCTOBER(CANCELLED)

bill hulme
7th August 2010, 02:00 PM
Hi all, We be meeting at Charnock Richard Services on the M6 it is north of junction 27,
we will leave at 9.00am and stop at the Burton Services between Junctions J35 and J36, We will meet up with Graham (lakelade) our route organiser, who has planned the run, we will be stopping for a brake for lunch, before the second leg, in the afternoon, this is a full days outing,
we should be at the Burton Services by 10.00 am if you would like to meet there,
Lets have a good turnout, So put your Name down.
Have a look at the last run we had in April, See what a smashing day we all had.
All mk1s are welcome
Bill. (bill.hulme@ntlworld.com)
1 graham lakelad
2 Bill hulme
3 Geoff Pentin
4 Karen Lakes
5 Stuart Cameron
6 Garry (mk1dal)
7 Martin (Doctor1987)

DOCTOR1987
23rd August 2010, 09:50 PM
hi put me down i am up for this
thanks from martin

Master-B
2nd September 2010, 08:02 AM
1 graham lakelad
2 Bill hulme
3 Geoff Pentin
4 Karen Lakes
5 Stuart Cameron
6 Garry (mk1dal)
7 Martin (Doctor1987)
8 Kris Bates

bill hulme
1st October 2010, 04:31 PM
This is the second run to the Lakes this year, If you read the run we had early this year
you will know the reason in putting it on again, Have a look at the last one from earler,
Its a full day out, We stop for lunch, So put you name down for a fun day out driving
some cracking back roads in the lakes. :+: :+: :+:
Bill.

Master-B
7th October 2010, 09:46 AM
Morning Bill & Graham

Unfortunately I have to pull out of this event as it clashes with the Merseyside derby. A shame as I was really looking forward to this after the peaks run. Have fun!

1 graham lakelad
2 Bill hulme
3 Geoff Pentin
4 Karen Lakes
5 Stuart Cameron
6 Garry (mk1dal)
7 Martin (Doctor1987)

Lakelad
10th October 2010, 08:07 PM
Just checked the weather forecast and its looking good - just hope it was like it was today: Clear and Sunny and some amazing autumn colours and of course nice dry roads.

Graham

bill hulme
10th October 2010, 10:11 PM
Please could people wanting to go on the Lakes run put there names on the list or email me, because some have had to drop out, The numbers are down, So if there is not a lot
more names forcoming by Thursday morning the the Lakes run will be (Cancelled).
Bill.
(bill.hulme@ntlworld.com)

1 graham lakelad
2 Bill hulme
3 Martin (Doctor1987)

bill hulme
14th October 2010, 09:46 AM
Im sorry to say that the Lakes Run is now CANCELLED :-:
Bill.

mk1 dal
15th October 2010, 09:30 PM
hi . its a shame we had to cancel this fantastic day out . i send my apologies to graham for not been able to attend this time due to another blown engine :wtf: . but will be going on the 2011 run with 4 cars attending from buxton . looking forward to next years run and total Pi**ed off my car has let me down for this one .

gary :(

Lakelad
16th October 2010, 07:09 PM
Thanks Gary - No problem - I am sure we will get another run sorted for the spring - realising the run might be cancelled and having a day off owed to me on Thursday I managed an amazing 200 mile run around the north pennines partially inspired by your fanastic route round the Peak District - good fast roads and hardly another car to be seen for miles - another idea maybe for 2011.

Graham