PDA

View Full Version : KENT RUN 12TH SEPTEMBER ?????

gadget225
29th July 2010, 02:38 PM
WHATS HAPPENING WITH THE KENT RUN AS IT IS IN THE MAG AND ON THE LIST AS 12TH SEPT BUT OTHER PEOPLE SEEM TO THINK IT LATER AS I BOOKED MY HOLIDAYS A WEEK LATER SO I COULD ATTEND COULD ANYONE INLIGHTEN ME THANKS ?????????????????????

Alan SE
30th July 2010, 04:45 PM
Hi Mark,
Once again the JAE has robbed our kent run weekend and as the person who organizes the Kent run is going to JAE the Kent run date has had to change. I'm not sure what the date is though at present. Perhaps someone can post the date here?

pistol pete
2nd August 2010, 06:04 AM
september 26th sunday.. for the kent run this year :+:

gadget225
5th August 2010, 09:00 PM
september 26th sunday.. for the kent run this year :+:
3 weeks later than advertied this year ...............

pistol pete
7th August 2010, 06:39 PM
it is never confirmed till this time of year.. due to other events like JAE etc..

its now confirmed though.. :+:

gadget225
18th August 2010, 08:03 PM
aint no good if its advertised as certen date u arange things then u change it
what is the point

pistol pete
23rd August 2010, 04:08 PM
aint no good if its advertised as certen date u arange things then u change it
what is the point

excuse me but i do not have to run this.. i am only an area organiser to help out..
i don't own a mk1 and have not for some time.. i do this because i like to help out members and its always a good laugh.

I did not set a date . i never have done till later in the year it was only ever a provisional date before
so if you want to come please do.. if you want to take the above attitude don't worry.

sorry date was changed but i always go to JAE as do most people who come on the run so would be silly making it the same week

again sorry if incoviences you
hope to see you there :+:

Alan SE
25th August 2010, 07:29 PM
I'm totally with you on this Pete. Don't forget everyone we do this on a voluntary basis and we just do our best.