PDA

View Full Version : New Irish member - Mk1 wanted!

Padji1
19th July 2010, 11:22 PM
Hey dudes, new member based in Dundalk, Ireland here. Looking for a new project to get my teeth stuck into and my eye came across these cars again lately, used to love them when I was younger but forgot all about them for years.

Anyway, If anybody knows of a decent mk1 please let me know as would like to take a look. I looked at two the weekend (the red one for €1,000 on donedeal) and they were just too much work I would be able to take on at the minute.

Can newbies PM or what's the deal? Couldn't seem to find the PM button to contact Alpha13 Re: the T-bar in Howth. Posted a reply but it's not showing for some reason??

Anyway, somebody please pass the message on if you can.

Many thanks,
Paddy

MR2MK1
20th July 2010, 04:29 PM
Hi Paddy
Welcome to the club
My name is Colin (MR2MK1)and i am the LAO for Ireland .
Would you be interested in buying a car from the North we are always on the ball watching the local papers etc and will pass details of any we see on to you.
If you get sorted you are welcome to join us all on any events /runs we are organising.
Send me your details address,email, mob/hme phone number etc and i will add you to my data base /emailing list and i will keep you up todate will all that is going on :+:
By the way you should be able to post and PM.
Cheers
Colin

Padji1
20th July 2010, 10:36 PM
Thanks Colin, would prefer the car to be Irish-reg'd but the girlfried is moving to college in London in Sept so maybe if I did find a nice clean NI-reg Mk1, I could register it in her name.

Rockinghorse actually posted about a red T-bar in NI, might give a call about it, will be next week before I get a chance to look. The link in case anyone is interested is below:
http://www.nicarfinder.co.uk/vehicle.php?v=PRV66410&s=12137037&fp=1&i=3&c=8
Paint looks pretty good from photo's, worth a look at that price.

PS: Colin.MR2MK1, you have a PM, cheers