PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: MK1b T-bar White For Sale

Nickstapleton
28th June 2010, 07:09 PM
The car is a 1989 MK1b T-Top 1.6 16v.
The car has covered just over 93K and has a great pulling 1.6 engine with no knocks or niggles.
Recently replaced spark plugs, dizzy cap and rotor arm.
New tires were fitted 6 months ago as well as new standard exhaust system.
T-Bar edition that doesnt leak :)
As you can see the body work is in great condition for its age, however as with all MK1's they do rust, and as a result the partition above the windscreen does appear to show indications of a repair and has some uneven patches where rust does appear to be starting again but has yet to surface.
The two front arches are in excellent condition with no visible rust and the rear arches again look as if they have had a repair as well as the rear valance bellow the bumper, but do not show visible signs of rust. I would advise for a potential buyer to come view the car before making their minds up as pictures sometimes can be misleading.
The interior is in good condition, the car was originally fitted with full leather interior however the previous owner changed the seats for cloth ones as the bolsters on the originals had worn, tbh I would say cloth is better as in the summer leather can burn and in the winter can be cold. (but leather seats can be bought from MR2 owners sites or other well know auction sites)
The car will be coming with the original stereo but I have installed custom speakers to the door cards as the original sound was a little tinny.
I have added a custom exhaust to the car (original to be given as well) with the intention of getting wheels and suspension however as I have decided to get something a bit bigger with a Turbo I no longer have the desire to do this. Everything else on the car is standard.
The car also comes with MOT until JAN 27ttrh 2011 and Tax until 31/8/2010
I wanted to be as honest as I can with regards to the description but I'm sure there maybe something I have forgotten so I do invite any potential buyer to have a look first. Test drives are welcome with Valid Insurance certificates, having said that I do not want any test pilots or tire kickers.
Any further questions please feel free to ask :+:
Price is Negotiable at £1000
Thanks for looking

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/06/P040410_1422-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/06/IMG_1168-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/06/IMG_1169-1.jpg

Nick

jaspa1978
29th June 2010, 10:34 AM
Looks tidy and well priced.

Only thing I think is missing would be your location :+:

Good luck

Nickstapleton
29th June 2010, 01:23 PM
Oops sorry im down in Gosport Hampshire. :+:

The Beach
29th June 2010, 02:52 PM
I believe this to be rather under valued.

jaspa1978
29th June 2010, 03:18 PM
I believe this to be rather under valued.

d'ya know. I just logged back in to say exactly the same thing :)

Nickstapleton
29th June 2010, 06:41 PM
To be honest I did put her up for more but nobody was interested I didnt even get any coments from IMOC forums, but thats not saying much tbh.

But tbh there are a few little bits that need attention and i'm not looking to make loads on her just what I paid for it a few months ago. :+:

Nickstapleton
29th June 2010, 10:08 PM
Potentionally SOLD hmmm for £900 :sick:

The Beach
30th June 2010, 07:58 AM
A dealer would be happy to get hold of that............ and then stick it up for £2000+ no problem :( :(

A pocket rocket for pocket money...........shame.

Nickstapleton
30th June 2010, 10:13 AM
I have a funny feeling its going to a dealer :cry: , so if anyone sees it then I would be interseted in knowing how much its going to be up for, it should be in Leeds somewhere. I just hope it goes to a good owner. :+:

Nickstapleton
4th July 2010, 10:35 PM
Ok all well My MR2 never went I have been away since Wed and have come back tonight to find the car in the same spot I parked her, the guy from Leeds never showed and after my housemate who kindly offerd to hand over the keys etc waited in all of Friday so as you can imagine he and I both are un impressed, but the good news is hopefully it will go to a good home.

WeirdNeville
5th July 2010, 08:14 AM
Dealer wasn't called "Craig" was he? Sounds suspiciously like they way he dealt with me.

Good luck with the sale, looks like a nice car for the price.

ellim004
5th July 2010, 09:36 PM
Hi

please contact me ellim004@gmail.com i am interested in the car

thanks

mat

ellim004
6th July 2010, 07:42 AM
Hi please get in contact im interested in this car. Ellim004@gmail.com

mat

rizmr2
7th July 2010, 08:38 PM
hi mate you still have the white mr2 let me know please email me rizwan27@live.co.uk thanks

placebo666
8th July 2010, 01:13 PM
Hi would be interested in the Mr2 do you have a phone number for me to contact you on or you can e-mail me placebo786@live.co.uk

cheers

Nickstapleton
8th July 2010, 05:58 PM
Sorry Peeps Speedy2 is comming down tonight to pick up the car :+: , she is SOLD.....

rizmr2
8th July 2010, 06:06 PM
please i want the car i can send you deposit now hurry :o

rizmr2
8th July 2010, 06:09 PM
Sorry Peeps Speedy2 is comming down tonight to pick up the car :+: , she is SOLD.....
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo