PDA

View Full Version : humphrey for sale (supercharger conversion)

scoobyblue
28th June 2010, 06:25 PM
1988 tbar mica blue supercharger conversion , powerboost valve , new koni fully adjustable suspension,limited slip diff, usb/flashstick connection for stereo in dash, remote central locking, pager alarm, all in excellent condition.most of the ireland crew are familiar with the car and it comes with a spare set of tbar glass roof, tbar roof seals, a few spare external trims , roof shades, tbar original bags , original floor mats, original owners manual, and lots of history, receipts etc. this car is in northern ireland and in great condition throughout. i stress it is a very reluctant sale and a great opportunity for anyone to experience the unique joy this great little car provides. i have owned many different cars in my life and this is the first that has given me both driving pleasure and the feelgood factor produced by admiring glances from young and old alike
i have valued this at £3000 , there is one months mot left but i have no problem with mot,ing it for a year if the right buyer is out there.ps sorry i missed mosney and ballymena but those that know me are fully aware of other commitments i have

KMK11
28th June 2010, 08:05 PM
Shame you're selling up Pat.

I've never seen your car in the flesh but it would seem some lucky person is gonna get a very nice spec of car...

mica blue, t-bar, SC, LSD, koni's = 8-) :twisted: 8-)

Good luck with the sale :+:

scoobyblue
28th June 2010, 08:11 PM
thanks for that , i would obviously prefer to sell to a club member but it is currently on a friends forecourt with a for sale sign on it , i will also be advertising it in auto trader along with my scooby which must also go, i will try to post a few pics in due time :+:

Nick Brough
29th June 2010, 03:48 PM
Hi,

PM sent

Regards Nick :D

horse laverda
30th June 2010, 09:49 AM
hi,is car still for sale?

rockinhorse
17th July 2010, 01:26 PM
good luck with the sale pat... give me a ring with the details of the scooby and i will pass it on to a few car men..

MR2MK1
17th July 2010, 05:34 PM
Pat
Sorry to see the car up for sale but hope everything goes well for you
Colin :+: