PDA

View Full Version : head count for super editions

rockinhorse
19th June 2010, 08:15 AM
been in contact with my friend from hong kong about the numbers of 89 midnight blue se,s left on the road, according to his reseach and figures he reckons that the total still running is less than fifty. he has noted the current no. in japan which are being broken for parts, the owners in australia the states & canada and with known uk figures no more than 4 he has arrived at this total. maybe other owners in europe who do not register with clubs etc and the usual private collection owners may add to this i was both happily and sadly surprised at these figures.. but no doubt someone will disagree .. eitherway i can only see my car increase in value but from what i know of the no of n/a cars being broken in northern ireland alone this can only bennefit other owners as well..over the past few weeks i have spoken to many guys who are breaking, and while looking for parts a few years ago a breakers yard had at least 6 which i now know were crushed..so its grease, polish, tinker and fight the rot for the forseeable future for me anyway..