PDA

View Full Version : Rolling Road day, South West 19/6/10, Ajec Racing CANCELLED

Leesah
19th May 2010, 09:46 PM
Hi everybody, I'm an events organiser on the Imoc forum and I am arranging a rolling road day and would like to extend the invitation to you guys and gals :wave:

Thought it was about time we had a rolling road day here in the South West, so here we are.....

Saturday 19th June 2010 :)

I have found a very reputable company called 'Ajec Racing' and they run lots of succesfull Rolling Road days and they also have a great set up.
Ajec Racing
Unit 3, Vernon court
Meteor Business Park
Staverton
Gloucestershirehttp
GL2 9QL

://www.ajecracing.co.uk/

Very easy to get to.....adjacent to the A40 and M5 :+:

The cost will be only £35 per car and we need a minimum of ten cars, for this price you get three power runs and your print out. The power runs do not have to be taken consecutively and can be spread out throughout the day.
They have plenty of large fans to accommodate the Mr2 cooling system :)

They have fairly basic facilities, just toilets really BUT there is a great burger van about 100yrds down the road (you can still see the cars from the van) were we can buy hot and cold food and drinks.

To secure yourself a place you will be required to give a non refundable deposit of £10 which will be used against the cost of your run on the day.

Please pm me for my address to send deposits :)

List of names!

Leesah
29th May 2010, 11:11 PM
This event has now been cancelled due to lack of interest, its a real shame as this was a great price and at a great establishment :(