PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

EmilioMK1
6th May 2010, 10:44 AM
Hello my name is Emilio
please to meet you all!
i have recently purchased a mk1 mr2! and love it!
before i used to collect alot of swift gti's but i think i am falling in love with my mr2 alot more!
its dark blue but not a t bar! i been hunting down one for ages and recently purchased off a older guy down my area! its in A1 condition and bought it for 1000!
the engine is dry and everything looks brilliant! i am very happy...but...i took it in for a service today and i need a new alternator which is not a problem!
i am just looking for some advice to see if exhaust systems and other bits and bobs make the difference! everything is standard on my mr2 at tho mo but looking for only a few mods just to make it look that lil bit special! any help here!?
i get some picccys up as soon as poss!
:D
cheers guys!

mr2mk1chick
7th May 2010, 05:47 PM
Hiya and welcome

A few sensible mods such as an air filter and exhaust, plus a really good service help revive a great engine.
you don't need to fiddle too much really to enjoy what you have.
sometimes the suspension gets tired, so you loose the true sportiness they once had, but new shocks, springs, bushes, and geo setup makes the car feel like new. tight spot on handling etc :+:

there are endless power options (££££), but i enjoy what they can do out of the box and make the most of a great £1k car :)