PDA

View Full Version : Mk1 wanted SE London, will travel for right car

berni29
20th April 2010, 03:00 PM
Hi

I had a Mica Blue MR2 T bar new in 1989 and are looking to re-live my youth. I would like as rust free a car as possible (wouldn't we all). I do not mind doing some mechanical work and do not expect it to be perfect of course. The car does not have to be a Tbar or Blue.

From what I have seen to get something reasonable the market is £850-£1500 does that seem fair?

Many thanks, and I look forwards to being an active member of the community at some stage.

Berni

packman
23rd April 2010, 02:15 PM
How about a white one? I would pick you up at Manchester airport or rail station.

Gary1958
23rd April 2010, 03:45 PM
Mine is available. If you want to PM me your email address i can send you photos. Only 20 minutes through the Dartford Tunnel.

Gary

Alan SE
25th April 2010, 08:53 AM
I know Micheal Green is about to sell his Mica Blue T Bar. He has asked me to put it on this forum for him but he hasn't come back to me with any details yet.
It's located in Wimbledon. Car has alloys, is slightly lowered and has had interior re-upholstered in blue leather. Not sure exactly what condition it's in as I haven't seen it for a few years but I was with Mike when he bought it so know it was a good one. It's also got a TRD badge on it but neither Mike nor myself know whether it's just a badge or not. You'll have to see it.
pm me your email address and I'll send you some photos and his contact details if you're interested.
Alan

BiffoBear
2nd May 2010, 09:02 AM
Message for Gary1958

Is your car still for sale?
If so can you send me photos.
I can't PM you as I have only just registered and PM'ing seems to be disabled for new users. Replace 'at' and 'dot' with the relevant symbols for my email address garyatbrightmandotfslifedotcodotuk

Regards
GaryB

Mine is available. If you want to PM me your email address i can send you photos. Only 20 minutes through the Dartford Tunnel.

Gary

mr2mk1chick
2nd May 2010, 09:45 AM
Message for Gary1958

Is your car still for sale?
If so can you send me photos.
I can't PM you as I have only just registered and PM'ing seems to be disabled for new users. Replace 'at' and 'dot' with the relevant symbols for my email address garyatbrightmandotfslifedotcodotuk

Regards
GaryB

Gary
Gary
you should be able to pm now your first post has been approved. its to stop spammers that we have this enabled initially.