PDA

View Full Version : Club Meet Suggestions?

mk1bexwa
13th April 2010, 08:36 AM
hi everyone sorry that I havent arranged a meet since Feb but my car desided to die.
I am trying to arrange one for this month but I am having trouble finding a suitible location, if anyone knows of anywhere to meet or that we could take a drive to as a club then Im open to suggestions as Im not too famillier with the area.
Thanks.

Rebecca, Norfolk LAO.

STUAW11
13th April 2010, 07:07 PM
Near the Norfolk/Suffolk border would be good,then perhaps get a few from suffolk( im in Ipswich) not sure where though :think:

mk1bexwa
13th April 2010, 07:24 PM
ok thanks.
I dont suppose you know of anywhere on the border that would be suitible?
Where abouts in suffolk are you?

STUAW11
16th April 2010, 07:06 PM
Im in west ipswich, looks like your going to struggle to get people from the area, i used to be a joint area organiser for anglia, no one interested in meeting!

Maybe somewhere along the A140 :think:

mk1bexwa
16th April 2010, 07:21 PM
ok thanks for the info

if a meet is organised would you be interested in coming along?

STUAW11
18th April 2010, 03:02 PM
Yes id be interested, had anyone from your area get back to you yet?

mk1bexwa
18th April 2010, 04:45 PM
Not really a couple of people have said that they would come along but the weather was bad so no one turned up except Richard.

Baz L Zebub
19th April 2010, 10:27 PM
Hiya! We were the other 'joints' for the area (Hi, Stu! Get in touch, eh? Lost your number!), and we used to use the White Horse pub at Stoke Ash, nr Eye, just south of Diss on the A140, but I reckon you'd best aim for Diss itself, as it's right on the border.

I don't know Diss well enough to recommend anywhere, but I'll be through there in next day or two, so I'll have a browse. Is that ok by you? Just trying to help...

07768 728329.

Alan SE
12th July 2010, 12:53 PM
I was just browsing having recently returned from a very enjoyable week at Oulton Broad. During that time we discovered a great pub called the Jolly Sailors on the sea front at Pakefield just south of Lowestoft just off the A12. A large pub with good beer (Adnams) great food (Carvery 2 for £10) and two car parks. One is the pubs the other is a public car park but it is all right on a small cliff top looking out to sea and I thought at the time it would make a great meeting place for MR2s. Avoid peak season though as I'm sure it would get busy although last week wasn't busy at all. their website is

http://www.thejollysailors.co.uk/

I would love to come myself to your meet but alas I live in Kent. Hope you enjoy!

Alan

mad mallard
15th September 2010, 01:07 AM
Hi, I know its a bit late but is anybody going to the racing at Snetterton on the 19th of Sept ?