PDA

View Full Version : Donor Car available this week

Rustie
7th April 2010, 12:19 PM
Unfortunately my plans for Project Rustie have changed and he is available for collection for anyone who can make use of him. :(

He is a Mica Blue Sunroof Mk1B shell that was running but cut out while trying to move him out of the garage a few weeks back and hasn't restarted since. You will have to tow or trailer him. During my efforts to revive him I discovered a set of brake pads and a Superchips ECU in the boot as well as the original. The interior of the car is complete with a blue cloth interior. Only the carpet on the passenger footwell is faded

I would love to take the time to restore him myself but the garage space is no longer available. It will need the front chassis box section welded and new front wings and rear arches. At the moment the nearside side skirt and front wing are removed but will be put in the car when collected.

MOT until September so when the work has been done the car can be used this summer, although it has just been declared SORN.

I will accept offers on the car as I need the space.

Jay - 07535 244 524

Rustie
9th April 2010, 07:55 PM
I have had 3 people contact me about the car but it is still sitting on my driveway. :(

Ideally I would like it gone by the end of the weekend as on monday I will be calling someone to come and collect it as scrap.

I don't want to but circumstances have changed and I can't justify having it sitting in front of the house with no nearside wing (severe tinworm) and sideskirt. Apart from the bits that have been removed, the starting problem and the welding that is needed in the front box section the car is drivable and has MOT until september 2010. There is nothing missing from the interior!

Someone out there must have the means and space to come and collect the car.

£200 and it's yours.

Rustie
13th April 2010, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the interest guys, the car has now gone.