PDA

View Full Version : Bearwood College Invitational Classic Car Show

unowho
20th March 2010, 03:39 PM
This is the first ever Car Show and is aking place on Saturday 24th April, between 12.00 and 3.30pm (onsite by 10.30/11.00) and help at Bearwood College, Wokingham, RG41 5BG and they would love to see some Classic MR2's there :+: :+:

I have received this invite via email and is a personal invite to any member wishing to attend, the event is being run as a private event and as a fund-raiser by the Barham & District Classic Car Club (BAD-CCC), for Help for Heroes, there will be a (voluntary) collection on the day, with no admission costs.

The event is a select gathering, including a Formular 1 car on display. numerous other Classic Car Clubs, as well as small side attractions.

You can let me know and I can then contact the organisers if you wish to attend, BUT we need to know by the end of March, so come on what you waiting for :wave: :wave:

old petrolhead
20th March 2010, 07:47 PM
Hi Debs. Unfortunately this conflicts with Peter Scatchards Track Day at Castle Combe. which I am attending.

unowho
4th April 2010, 01:17 PM
Have replied to organisers, declining the invitation, as sadly no response was forthcoming.

Deb