PDA

View Full Version : Super Car Sunday - 27th June @ Hertitage Motor Centre

unowho
17th March 2010, 08:53 PM
Have just received in the post and invitation to this event, which also incorpates Super Bike.

They are expecting around 80 Supercars to arrive in convoy, creating a seldom seen display.
Also running 2 cavalcades around the Emissions Test Track, next to their site, runs are approxiamtely 30 minutes.
A Motorcyle Stunt Display team are also attending.

We are able to have FOC 12 Vehicle Passes, 12 Support Vehicle Passes and 18 individual Wristbands.

So if anyone is interested then get you name down and I will get about sending back the forms.

Monkeymax
18th March 2010, 05:01 AM
Oh, this is normally pretty good! When do you need to know by Debs? I need to check the date but interested in one vehicle pass and a ticket for passenger and me...?

unowho
19th March 2010, 04:36 PM
Oh, this is normally pretty good! When do you need to know by Debs? I need to check the date but interested in one vehicle pass and a ticket for passenger and me...?

Hi Max,

Yes have heard this has been a good show in the past.

The form or information I have doesn't say (unlesss I'm being even blonder :think: ) when the latest date is, told me tickets available from 29th March.... so have whizzed a quick email over asking the question

Debs

1. Max + Passenger

old petrolhead
19th March 2010, 07:23 PM
Hi Debs

1. Max + Passenger
2. Richard + Pasenger
3. Mike Savory & passenger

Monkeymax
19th March 2010, 07:57 PM
have whizzed a quick email over asking the question

Thanks Debs!

mr2mk1chick
14th June 2010, 10:37 AM
bumped topic as this is soon :+:

chalced
15th June 2010, 12:58 PM
Hi,

Is this still open to 'non- MK 1s' ??
I came along a few years ago in the MK3 and had a great time.
If so can you put me down for 2 passes??...

Cheers,

Mel.