PDA

View Full Version : JapFest - Saturday 15th May - Castle Combe

unowho
17th March 2010, 08:37 PM
Have been asked if any you, would like to also attend this event, it is being organised by IMOC, if you are interested the follow the link http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=129079

Its a good show, plenty of Jap machinery and is the first big show of the year and they normally have a BBQ etc during the day.

Its only a one day event, and you can also book some track time.

If anyone is up for it, the pop over and talk to Scott Barton where he can book tickets and track time for you.

Tickets are £14 in advance, (£20 on the day) and this will include a stand pass (Stand passes are not available on the day)

Track time is £35 for a 15 minute session.

He has set a deadline for the 26th March.

So what are you waiting for........... :+: :wave: :wave:

scott barton
27th March 2010, 09:33 PM
Last call for anyone interested in this.
I will be placing the order Monday morning so if you fancy dusting off the cobwebs for the first big show of the year then PM me asap!!

:wave:

old petrolhead
28th March 2010, 01:19 PM
The track days organised by Peter Scatchard ( Upper Thames Branch LAO) at Castle Combe, have free passes & some early & late track time at £21. others at £25

Peter`s track days are advertised on the website. The next event is on April 24th. after that they are

1. Classic & Performance Cars day June 12
2. Ajec Racing (W. Country tuning company sponsoring the day) Performance cars day Sept 11
Contact Peter on pscatchard@yew-tree-house.co.uk.

My Son & I son always attend as do others. Lets support club events if possible please!

Richard