PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick hello from a newbie

discotroll
10th March 2010, 10:17 PM
Hi -

Happy to say I'm now a proud owner of an '88 T-bar in red - I've litterly worn down everyone I know talking about it so now it's your turn! :lol:

I *love* this little car sooo much - haven't driven my 'daily driver' since I picked the MR2 up last week - all mechanicals are good and tight, all electrics working like they should.

I could post pics but it's an e-bay special - a good amount of rust but made to look far worse than it really is by some appalling DIY re-spray work done on it. I am that sad man who enjoys the welding and spanners side of things so happy to work on the little gem...

Have signed-up for my membership and started reading all the helpful info on the site - expect plenty of newbie-esque questions over the coming weeks! ;) :oops:

DT

Gary1958
11th March 2010, 08:46 AM
Hi DT,
welcome to the forum. These cars are quite addictive I was washing and polishing mine in the dark on Tuesday evening :crazy:

Gary

discotroll
11th March 2010, 09:24 AM
Hahaha - LOL - now that's what I call addiction! :lol:

The Beach
11th March 2010, 09:28 AM
Wecome to the club.

i see your come under the south east area.

We are a very friendly bunch and strive to get everyone involved in events and meetings thoughout the season.

Newbie questions are more than welcome. just ask please.
Some one will always try to help.

Check out the events area of the forum. Im sure something will be of intersest to you.