PDA

View Full Version : my mrk1 b mr2 g reg 4 sale

bubbleneck2007
25th February 2010, 05:27 PM
hi im selling my mr2 g reg mrk1 b has done just over 100,000 miles and it has part history, car is solid, arches have been done in past as clean. Has a custom red and white interior, but very smart 4 a girl friend or friend. Reason for sellin cant get insurance for under £3000!!!!!!!!! Car located in kent all viewing welcomed. Thanks Jake £offers any questions please ask

bubbleneck2007
25th February 2010, 06:01 PM
How do you ad pictures as im new to site. Thanks jake

Joy Toy Boy
25th February 2010, 06:47 PM
There is a dark grey box at the top of the page that says "Forum rules & usage", click on the link there and at the bottom of that page you`ll see a "How to add photos" link that will tell you all about it. Good luck with the sale; insurance is a shocker isn`t it :o :wtf:

Monkeymax
25th February 2010, 11:12 PM
Alternatively, there's a how-to link in my signature (now that I've posted here it should be visible!) with a link on how to post pics. ;)

You just bought this didn't you? Shame you can't make the most of it!
Have you looked (and more importantly, called) around for insurance? £3k is crazy. Is it your first car or something? Even as a 23 year old with two years driving experience I paid less than £500 for insurance...!

evolution75
6th March 2010, 12:26 AM
Im 30 now so insurance is no probs but its a shame you cant insure your car. My first ever car when I passed my test aged 20 was a D reg MR2 MK1 and it cost me around £800 fully comp which I thought was a lot, im trying to remember who it was with and I think it was either elephant.co.uk or direct line. Try elephant.co.uk they have always been good to me, at age 23 they insured me on a £24K Evo fully comp for £1100 and now cover me on my MK1 and MK2 Turbo together for £304 fully comp. Dont lose your dream car if you can help it really search around £3k sounds unrealistic unless of course you have drink drive convictions or something!! Good luck :)
Ollie

The Beach
6th March 2010, 10:56 AM
Are you insuring it as a main or second (classic) car?
As a second car and limiting mileage to our summer days (i wish!!!) i would emagine it would be much better :think: :think:

I know im old (42 :( ) and 25 years of driving experience, but as a main car my mk1 would cost 3-4 times more than my limited classic insurance policy.

All the best

By the way red and white interior of you car sound good to me.