PDA

View Full Version : February 14th monthly Meeting

bill hulme
31st January 2010, 12:18 PM
Hi all, the next meeting is on the 14th , so come and meet your fellow members,
it looked like we were going to get a good turnout for the January meeting, I'm sorry
that I had to cancel it.
as you all should be aware there is a LAKES RUN on the 28th of February this could
do with some more names down for a great day out, have a look at past events,
Gary (mk1del) is going to organise a Peak Run in the Buxton area sometime March/April.
if you like runs out get your name down. there are a lot of members in the Nothwest lets
see some new and old faces,
I hope to see none members as well as members at the monthly meeting, so support your
club.
bill.

cabbydave
31st January 2010, 06:10 PM
Do you think you should change the date because I think my life would be hell if I was to go out for the evening on valentines day probarbly not on my own there

mk1 dal
1st February 2010, 12:51 AM
hi bill . sorted planed route out. starting at macc, cat run up hill and finishing with down hill cat run with some off the best roads made for the mk1 in between , this will be a run to remember and i can't wait . get your names down .

gary :+:

bill hulme
1st February 2010, 07:16 AM
Do you think you should change the date because I think my life would be hell if I was to go out for the evening on valentines day probably not on my own there

Hi about the date and time, we meet at 12.30 and finish about 2.30/3.0 you can stay and leave the meeting to suit your needs.
Bill.

cabbydave
1st February 2010, 09:51 AM
I'll be up for the Buxton run where you going to head from the cat Ashbourne way,Matlock or Chesterfield all fairly stunning roads.If your planning on stopping for food the Cat and Fiddle food was great last time we were in there
Dave

Jimbo_Jet
9th February 2010, 02:41 PM
Hi all! Probably way too late now, but with Sunday being Valentines day I've got plans with the missus. Anybody else in the same boat and what to change the meet day?

Lee Haslam
10th February 2010, 11:35 AM
My car still won't run so I won't be able to attend this one either.

Stuart Cameron
10th February 2010, 12:06 PM
Greetings all. I'll be there on Sunday (leaves plenty of time for smooth lovin in the evening 8-) ) . Gary, the peaks blast sounds like a hoot, count me in.

bill hulme
14th February 2010, 09:55 PM
The meeting place for the northwest members,is the Charnock Richard Services Chorley
PR7 5 north of J27 M6 motorway,
we will leave at 9.00am prompt, we will arrive at the Little Chef (A66 Road, Redhills, Penrith, CA11 0DT) at about 10.30am, There we will meet Graham (lakelad) who has planned the Route for use,
To all the northeast members this is where we meet up iits about Half a mile on the left when you go over the M6 Motorway.
Bill.

Jimbo_Jet
16th February 2010, 08:11 PM
Hope you had a good meet, and sorry I couldn't make it.