PDA

View Full Version : Silverstone Track day 4th March

SARAH
27th January 2010, 10:42 AM
open to all cars Thursday March 4th, Mr2 racing launch day and track day, once again our annual launch day will be held at Silverstone Race circuit on the above date, a good opportunity to meet the racers and shake your car down, Silverstone/Federal tyres will be in attendance.

the day will be run in three sessions, with one session per hour(approx 20 mins) for each group, starting at 9 am and finishing at 5pm with an hours break for lunch. the groups will be split to keep faster and slower cars apart and race license holders and non race license holders.
as in previous years the cost will be £175 inc vat and will include a hot lunch,tea/coffee all day/track access .
both racers and non racers/track day enthusiasts are welcome, those not being a red dragon club member will be given temporary membership for the day, the numbers we can accommodate on this event are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.

for info and booking please contact:
tel 01646 601908 Steve Vince (Red Dragon Race & Track)
Stephenzebra@aol.com

:oops: just realised this is in up coming events :shifty: sorry.

old petrolhead
27th January 2010, 12:13 PM
No problem Sarah. Thanks for your input. I hope to see you there I have sent my cheque to Steve. Do you fancy a try in my car? :clap:

SARAH
27th January 2010, 05:36 PM
Thankyou very much thats very trusting of you, if time allows i might take you up on that or pay to be your passenger look forward to seeing you, lets hope its dry we usually have nothing but rain :wtf:

old petrolhead
27th January 2010, 08:45 PM
I let Peter Scatchard drive it a Castle Combe & apart from knackering the brakes (which were on the limit already) it escaped unscathed & I git a really good article from Peter for our Magazine.