PDA

View Full Version : EASTER SUNDAY MEET AT BEAULIEU HOUSE&CAR MUSEUM IN DROGHEDA

scoobyblue
23rd January 2010, 06:10 PM
hopefully everyone will be back on the road for march, i was thinking along the lines of on or around the 17th to coincide with any days off people may have for then so the first thing i need to know is a rough idea of peoples availability and then i thought that we would make it as central as possible , possibly cavan or westmeath or that type of area . once i get a better overall picture of peoples limitations then i can finalise a route and some things to do and see . this all may seem a little vague at the moment but it is a big area and i would like to leave everyone with a similar distance to travel . i will give you all a week to have your say on location and date and after that the decision will be made, so to be fair to everyone , dont let this drag on too long and lets get the year off to a flying start. :+:

alpha13
23rd January 2010, 07:16 PM
count me in... dont forget to post it in the irish and northern section too :) :)

scoobyblue
23rd January 2010, 07:38 PM
i have used the email account you gave me mark and sent it to all contacts, have you checked your pm by the way , i sent you one earlier , your inbox may be full as it is still resting in my outbox :+:

corkcorolla
23rd January 2010, 09:50 PM
Got the email lads thanks.

Im working that day 17th March ( Paddys Day ),and the weekend before it is the West Cork Rally down here,but anytime after that i'll be around :+:

scoobyblue
23rd January 2010, 10:17 PM
Got the email lads thanks.

Im working that day 17th March ( Paddys Day ),and the weekend before it is the West Cork Rally down here,but anytime after that i'll be around :+:
:wtf: :eh: how could you work on the 17th , and you from cork too, shame on you :roll: ;) ;) seriously though , what about the following sunday?

scoobyblue
24th January 2010, 03:58 PM
i have emailed everyone but just in case anyone has changed their email address since registering with the club , the suggestion is now for easter sunday(april 4th), considering the weather is normally kind to us on that day , i would be ok with this , let me know preferably by email so that your replies all go to one place , failing that feel free to post your reply here :+:

alpha13
24th January 2010, 08:09 PM
i got the email pat.. and the pm's been out all day... replied to you. hope it helps...
i am open to the 4th.. no problems here with me :) :)
the emails in the mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com should be ok.. i try and keep it up if i can.. as such i have created an irish owners group so you can select all the names at once... and not have the other contacts in it...

scoobyblue
24th January 2010, 08:22 PM
i got the email pat.. and the pm's been out all day... replied to you. hope it helps...
i am open to the 4th.. no problems here with me :) :)
the emails in the mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com should be ok.. i try and keep it up if i can.. as such i have created an irish owners group so you can select all the names at once... and not have the other contacts in it...
i have added quite a few more contacts today mark , and i have two others with no email address , just phone numbers , i will ring them during the week :+:

corkcorolla
24th January 2010, 10:09 PM
quote]
:wtf: :eh: how could you work on the 17th , and you from cork too, shame on you :roll: ;) ;) seriously though , what about the following sunday?[/quote]

Hahaha,I kinda have to lad,if I want the previous weekend off for the West Cork Rally,our boss is a tyrant,and Paddys Day is midweek so it wont matter,I dont drink anyway :+:

I should be free April 4th,dont think im rostered on that weekend (yet),might even try and VRT the MR2 for then. :)

scoobyblue
24th January 2010, 10:35 PM
good man , i am hoping to make this our biggest meet yet and a chance for us all to chat about a good turnout for mosney :+:

corkcorolla
24th January 2010, 11:01 PM
good man , i am hoping to make this our biggest meet yet and a chance for us all to chat about a good turnout for mosney :+:

Yeah good idea,i'll mention it to a few lads on AE86Irl.com,see if I can get another few to head along.

scoobyblue
25th January 2010, 09:31 PM
burger reckons he will make it this time :+:

Burger
25th January 2010, 10:07 PM
burger reckons he will make it this time :+:

Yes hoping to make this one :+:

Dave

scoobyblue
26th January 2010, 09:51 AM
that makes 6 so far, but no reply from anyone else , still it's a start :+:

scoobyblue
27th January 2010, 05:42 PM
we are up to 7 now for this one , just like the film the magnificent 7 , it's looking better all the time , so keep those replies coming both for this and mosney :+:

scoobyblue
28th January 2010, 11:12 PM
if i havent any more additions to this one after this weekend i will pick a venue for this meet next week . i will try to get somewhere as central as possible to all those signed up for it :+:

MR2MK1
29th January 2010, 11:41 PM
Pat am trying my best to have the car back on the road for the easter Sunday meet.If so i will be there
Colin :+:

scoobyblue
30th January 2010, 09:58 AM
good man , its starting to look like a good turnout :+:

old petrolhead
30th January 2010, 01:52 PM
I am considering having a short break ( funds permitting, as I am on a state pension & therfore skint!!) From your experience which is the cheapest crossing & where is the best place to arrive, Belfast? I was thinking of coming over on April 2nd & returning on Monday 5th. What sort of price are B&B`s & where is the best area to stay for the show.

I can`t make any promises, but I would love to meet you guys.

Cheers

Richard :think:

scoobyblue
30th January 2010, 02:21 PM
hi richard, the easter sunday event is just a one day meet , where we will gather for the usual banter and have a drive and when i have got a final idea of who is going i will try to arrange some stop off points of interest and photo opps for all those interested and the main event is the classic show at mosney in june , both of which yourself and anyone else from across the pond are welcome . there are 2 main crossings , one from stranraer in bonnie scotland and from liverpool to either belfast or dublin . the cheapest and shortest crossing is stranraer(there may also be one from cairnryan but they are fairly close together), but you would have to balance that against how far you would have to drive to get to scotland :+:

old petrolhead
30th January 2010, 04:14 PM
hi richard, the easter sunday event is just a one day meet , where we will gather for the usual banter and have a drive and when i have got a final idea of who is going i will try to arrange some stop off points of interest and photo opps for all those interested and the main event is the classic show at mosney in june , both of which yourself and anyone else from across the pond are welcome . there are 2 main crossings , one from stranraer in bonnie scotland and from liverpool to either belfast or dublin . the cheapest and shortest crossing is stranraer(there may also be one from cairnryan but they are fairly close together), but you would have to balance that against how far you would have to drive to get to scotland :+:

Thanks for that I will make some enquiries about both shows & get back to you. Much appreciated. :+:

corkcorolla
30th January 2010, 11:55 PM
Depending on where we're having this Easter Sunday meet,and where your living in the UK,Holyhead to Dun Laoghire would be your best option.

I think the fast ferry with StenalIne ia round 3 hours,and Dublin is central,get on the motorway and you can be up North or down South in no time.

scoobyblue
2nd February 2010, 10:07 PM
so far for this i have myself, mark, colin, ronnie, liam,david, michael and possibly tim. if there are any changes to this shout now and any one wanting to join us same thing , that way i can get the thinking cap on for a venue. or indeed if anyone has any suggestions they will be looked at :+:

scoobyblue
4th February 2010, 04:08 PM
hi everyone , i have arranged a deal with beaulieu house in drogheda for a full tour of the house , gardens and the car museum , including soup, sandwiches and tea and coffee, which should all take 2 /2 and a half hours at 24 euro per person. ideally we need 12 people to get that rate and if any of you want to have a preview here is a link
http://www.beaulieuhouse.ie/thanks.htm
this is normally closed for easter sunday so we will be able to park at the front of the house giving a great opportunity for those all important pics!
i would urge everyone interested to confirm their attendance as soon as possible . i would need to know the number of cars and the number of people so that i can confirm this with beaulieu house. i will also be emailing everyone so please reply :+:

alpha13
4th February 2010, 04:47 PM
good man pat..... show me up why dont ya!!!!(aramgh obseratory) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
like the look of the car museum :) definately count me in :) :) :)

scoobyblue
4th February 2010, 04:55 PM
i thoroughly enjoyed the observatory, there should be a little of everything here to cover most tastes and as we go along we can get a better idea of what appeals to everyone and arrange future meets to suit.i just hope we can get the numbers for this one . its in everyones interest to keep the ball rolling so onwards and upwards ! :+:

MR2MK1
4th February 2010, 05:14 PM
Great job! count myself and Roberta in should be back on the road ,Sorry will be back on the road :lol: :+: :clap:

scoobyblue
4th February 2010, 08:33 PM
Great job! count myself and Roberta in should be back on the road ,Sorry will be back on the road :lol: :+: :clap:
you're supposed to spray the lubricant on the car before claying colin , not drink the stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :+:

MR2MK1
4th February 2010, 08:41 PM
ok should have it done for next week then :lol: :lol: :clap: :+:

scoobyblue
5th February 2010, 04:14 PM
the state of play so far on this is i have for definite 5 cars and 8 people, i also have a possible who does not have internet access so i phoned him and sent him the details in the post. he has 2 mk1's and was unaware that there were any members over here, so hopefully there a few more like him who we can reintroduce to the club. :+:

corkcorolla
5th February 2010, 07:15 PM
Im 50/50 as I said on your model thread,i'll spread the word to some other MK1 MR2 owners on the other Toyota forum im on.

REDTC1
11th February 2010, 11:40 AM
hi all sorry about the usuer name, easter-sunday looks good,
car museum looks interesting, looking foward to it.
Tim :+:

scoobyblue
11th February 2010, 12:23 PM
hi all sorry about the usuer name, easter-sunday looks good,
car museum looks interesting, looking foward to it.
welcome back tim , good to have you online again :+:

scoobyblue
11th February 2010, 03:35 PM
just top update on this one , i have just had conirmation from baldy1, who is taking two cars (his dad is driving one), so at the moment we have 7 cars and 10 people , so anyone else who hasnt been back to me could they do so asap, this looks like a good gathering and should be a bit of crack :+:

scoobyblue
12th February 2010, 10:49 AM
we are now at 7 cars and 11 people, i will be contacting beaulieu house next week to confirm the numbers and give them their deposit so anyone else interested should contact me asap :+:

scoobyblue
15th February 2010, 02:40 PM
we are now at 8 cars and 13 people, i will be contacting beaulieu house this week to confirm the numbers and give them their deposit so anyone else interested should contact me before friday :+:

alpha13
15th February 2010, 04:22 PM
now hopefully that many turn up pat :clap: :lol: :lol:

scoobyblue
15th February 2010, 05:29 PM
now hopefully that many turn up pat :clap: :lol: :lol:
i hope so because the deposit is non refundable and i cant afford to lose it :oops:

MR2MK1
15th February 2010, 05:54 PM
Pat
Would you not be better asking everyone to forward the deposit to you then you would be covered .Just say the word and mine is on the way . :+:
Colin

REDTC1
15th February 2010, 07:36 PM
hi pat i would have no problem fowarding deposit
just e- mail me your address :+:

scoobyblue
15th February 2010, 09:20 PM
hi pat i would have no problem fowarding deposit
just e- mail me your address :+:
hi , i appreciate the offer , but i can sort all that out on the day, i have pm'ed you :+:

scoobyblue
19th February 2010, 09:31 PM
this all set now for 1pm at beaulieu house , there will(hopefully)be 8 cars and 13 people there. i will contact everyone by email this weekend to confirm it. if anyone wants to meet up earlier in the morning for a quick drive and chat then contact me and i will try to organise a route. anyone who needs directions follow this link
http://www.beaulieuhouse.ie/location.htm
its still not too late to add to the numbers, the more the merrier, and a great chance to talk face to face about how we can strengthen our membership numbers and to consolidate what we have achieved so far :+:

MR2MK1
19th February 2010, 11:49 PM
Pat
Called in to see a guy in Comber who has an 86mk1a for sale today and gave him a few club cards with my details on the back. I asked him to put them in with the paper work he has for the car .He says if he still has the car he would like to join us on the run so i told him to let me know ASAP but i am sure if he was to turn up on the day it would not be a big hassle .Whats your thoughts on this?
Colin :wave: :+:

scoobyblue
20th February 2010, 09:14 AM
thats not a problem colin , even if he has sold the car the new owner may want to come along , as long as he notifies you before the actual date and then you let me know :+:

scoobyblue
18th March 2010, 06:15 PM
i was wondering if any of those coming to this would like to meet casually before 1 pm at the venue for a chat and coffee , i know there are 13 of us going to this and possibly 2 more that colin has been talking to and they are currently trying to enrol as members.i would suggest that anyone travelling from the north could meet up in Newry and drive down together and maybe mark could arrange with those travelling from the south to do likewise andc with a bit of luck we will meet somewhere in the middle, so, without wishing to turn this into a military operation, could you all post up your thoughts :+:

MR2MK1
18th March 2010, 08:15 PM
No problem Pat good idea.I was talking to Ronnie today and we discussed meeting up on the way down so hes up for it also got another member today Robin from Comber so welcome to him im not sure of his sign up details but he just lives about half a mile from me and wants to do the easter sunday run with us and possibly will have another so onwards and upwards . :+:
Colin

corkcorolla
19th March 2010, 12:27 AM
I was still touch and go to make this lads,didnt want to put my name down til I was 100% I could go,but im caught to work that weekend now so I wont make it up,but all going well i'll see ye at Mosney. :+:

scoobyblue
19th March 2010, 09:59 AM
I was still touch and go to make this lads,didnt want to put my name down til I was 100% I could go,but im caught to work that weekend now so I wont make it up,but all going well i'll see ye at Mosney. :+:
no problem, see you at mosney hopefully :+:

scoobyblue
19th March 2010, 10:07 AM
No problem Pat good idea.I was talking to Ronnie today and we discussed meeting up on the way down so hes up for it also got another member today Robin from Comber so welcome to him im not sure of his sign up details but he just lives about half a mile from me and wants to do the easter sunday run with us and possibly will have another so onwards and upwards . :+:
Colin
good man colin . can you confirm that addition to the meet with me as soon as possible :+:

alpha13
24th March 2010, 11:37 AM
what is the plan for sunday week guys????
i will bring some more of the cards with me to hand out.
talk to you soon..

MR2MK1
27th March 2010, 11:42 AM
Ok guys this is only a week away so lets get organised .I think we all have to be at Beaulieu for around 1 o'clock ,Pat can you confirm times? so i would suggest anyone from the North meets up in Newry at the B&Q store around 10:30 am ready for the road again at 11:00 am giving. a 30 minute window for late arrivals. Anyone who intends to meet up please post ASAP just so we can get a feel for numbers and know when everyone has arrived. Mark do you want to try and organise the Southern contingent regarding a meet before hand and times. I am thinking if we go down this route we should all be able to meet up for 12:30 at Beaulieu
So guys that's it any other suggestions or comments welcome ,lets hope the weather is kind to us and we all have a great day :clap:

alpha13
27th March 2010, 06:15 PM
i havent heard from anyone in the southern contingent colin.. if there is anyone from this end going ??? then i reckon meeting at the coachman inn besdie the airport would be the best bet as it is right beside the m50 and m1... let me know if anyone is going to meet there??
if not i will just make my way to beaulie house for around 12.30..
mark

scoobyblue
3rd April 2010, 09:02 PM
my apologies for posting this under mosney but here it is again
this is just to confirm that i have now given beaulieu house the final figures of 7 cars and 13 people
ronnie
mark+1
colin+1
myself+1
tim+1
colm+1
2 guests of colins , sorry guys , i didnt get your names yet but i will sort that out tomorrow
for those interested colin has arranged to meet at b&q carpark in newry for 10.30-11.00am for a bit of a chinwag and then we will all meet at beaulieu house for no later than 1pm. i think the soup/sandwiches/tea/coffeeetc are at 1pm , then the tour after that which should see us all finished up by 2.30pm at the latest. hopefully the weather will be kind to us and i will see you all tomorrow

scoobyblue
4th April 2010, 04:59 PM
i would like to thank all that turned up to this meeting and for helping make it a success , especially the ladies who suffered our inane banter and petrolhead chatter for the day. thankfully the weather stayed good and we had the company of our official photographer colin, and when i get his photobucket account for this i will , as promised put together an article for the magazine . i hope everyone enjoyed themselves and that the guys continue on the good work . everyone helped out but the title of official lao should go to colin and i will be pm'ing richard explaining the reasons for me stepping down and taking myself off the active side of things for the moment . i will try to look in on the forum as much as possible and help out where i can . ps colin you should get that sat nav serviced :lol: :+:

MR2MK1
4th April 2010, 06:49 PM
Just home Pat as my fanbelt broke 20 miles south of Newry and had to get the AA to send a recovery lorry :roll:Will send link to pics later
Colin

scoobyblue
4th April 2010, 08:44 PM
Just home Pat as my fanbelt broke 20 miles south of Newry and had to get the AA to send a recovery lorry :roll:Will send link to pics later
Colin
hi colin, sorry to hear that , i didnt realise that something was up i did notice that you had all disappeared from behind me but had no idea what it was , and being on the motorway i couldnt turn around :-:

MR2MK1
4th April 2010, 09:09 PM
No probs Pat it was just one of those things it could have been a lot worse :lol:Robin Towed me to Newry then got the AA out the things you do to save petrol :lol:

MR2MK1
4th April 2010, 10:24 PM
ok guys here are some pics of the day
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2110-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2111-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2114-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2113-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2119-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2117-1.jpg

MR2MK1
5th April 2010, 11:31 AM
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2124-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2123-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2132-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2131-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2125-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2126-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2130-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN2911-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2133-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2205-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2208-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2138-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2142-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2147-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2144-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2145-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2150-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2149-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2197-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2196-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/100_2206-1.jpg

corkcorolla
5th April 2010, 11:56 AM
Looks like a great day out,the cars look spotless,great pics and a serious lineup!

Gutted I couldnt go,but had to work yesterday morning,by the time I finished the 4 hour drive would have had me way too late!Next time hopefully.

Who owns LXI 2915,lovely car,the Stealths really suit it!

MR2MK1
5th April 2010, 12:32 PM
Yes we had a great day and the weather was kind to us which meant a lot.Hope you will be able to make it up for the Mosney show on the 13th of June the applications are out which can be downloaded from www.nevcc.net.Can (http://www.nevcc.net.Can) i ask everyone that is going and has not let Mark (alpha13) know please do so ASAP as we want to put a club entry in so we can all be together on the day.Mark will be putting the entys in before the end of April.

alpha13
5th April 2010, 08:49 PM
great pics colin. :+: :+:
here is a link to my few from the day.here is my lot from the day
http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/uu18 ... r2%20runs/ (http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/uu185/a13alpha/mr2%20runs/)

rockinhorse
5th April 2010, 09:14 PM
well done with the photos guys.. it could well be a split decision to decide who gets the job of offical photographer on our merry days out lol..some good pics which deserve a witty caption or two..thanks for that rear view angle colin..at least it proves to the wife i dont have a builders a**e..and you can still shift quick enough when a group of birds are after you... :lol: glad were off to a good start.. :+: welcome to the new guys and look forward to keeping the crack and banter going..ill get you back no sympathy broken fan belt or not.. :angel:

MR2MK1
5th April 2010, 09:31 PM
Well ronnie i was going to put you in for rear of the year :lol: but that was not the aim of the photo it was to prove YOU DO CLEAN YoUR CAR :clap:
by the way it looks like the altenator ceased ,well i checked the water pump and it is moving freely but it is very hard to turn the pully on the altenator will know better when i get it out hopefully tomorrow. :+:
Mark good pics as well sort them out and get them up on the site one thing i did notice was you have the pics from all 3 runs 1st run 3 cars,2nd run 4 cars and 3rd run 7 cars so lets hope this trend continues for Mosney onwards and upwards well done to all concerned. :clap:

alpha13
6th April 2010, 07:54 AM
thanks.. i will leave the official photographer though to you colin after all i ran out of batteries for my one and had to revert to the camera phone in the house LMAO :) :) :)
yeah hopefully that trend keeps going indeed. :+: :+:

alpha13
6th April 2010, 08:04 AM
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN2890-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN2893-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN2894-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN2895-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN2896-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN2897-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN2898-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN2900-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN2901-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN2902-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN2903-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN2904-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN2905-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN2906-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN2909-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN2911-1.jpg
those are from the easter sunday run and a few from the 2 previous runs after this. :) :)

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN1898-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN1906-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2009/10/DSCN1910-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN1911-1.jpg

the first run now.

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN1472-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN1464-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN1467-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN1468-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/01/DSCN1471-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN1474-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN1475-1.jpg
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2010/04/DSCN1476-1.jpg

REDTC1
6th April 2010, 10:08 AM
great photos :clap: ,nice to have met all.

scoobyblue
6th April 2010, 02:40 PM
great photos :clap: ,nice to have met all.
good to have you and your son there tim , i didnt get a real chance to chat about your car but you have done a nice job on it and hope you will be at any future events the guys arrange :+:

alpha13
6th April 2010, 04:17 PM
i agree.. glad to have you there tim.. and the car looked great too... nice job on it :+: :+: