PDA

View Full Version : Red Dragon Racing Track Day - Thurs 4th March

old petrolhead
16th January 2010, 12:54 PM
Please see following an application form for Red Dragon Racing seasonal launch at Silverstone on 4th March 2010.

This is open to our members, as we are a sponsor of the series. Should you wish to attend, please cope & complete the attached application form & you will be given temporary membership to the RED DRAGON RACE & TRACK CLUB.

I will certainly be attending & hope that members will accept this invitation for what looks like a really good day out at the home of British Motor Racing.

Applications will be dealt with on a first come First served basis, so get your applications in soon please.

Regards

Richard Brett

RED DRAGON RACE & TRACK CLUB
2010 SEASON LAUNCH AND TRACK DAY SILVERSTONE THURSDAY MARCH 4

Once again our annual launch and track day will be held at Silverstone Race Circuit on the above date, though this year rather than sharing the circuit with others the day will be run just for club members. Obviously this increases the clubs financial commitment so we are looking to have good support for the event, with 60 cars needed to recoup our costs. A good opportunity to meet fellow competitors, shake down your cars, get the cob webs out of your head, maybe give your sponsors a closer look at what you do. Possible scrutineers/ ARDS instructors in attendance to be confirmed. Silverstone/Federal Tyres will be in attendance.

The day will be run in three sessions, with one session per hour [ aprox 20 minsj for each group, starting at 9am. finishing at 5pm with an hours brake for lunch. The groups will be split to keep faster and slower cars apart and race license holders and non race license holders. As in previous years the cost £175 inc vat will include a hot lunch, tea/coffee all day/track access and access to communal garages.

Both racers and non racers/track day enthusiasts are welcome, those not being club members will be given temporary membership for the day. The numbers we can accommodate are limited and places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.

Name
Address
Contact tel number
Please enter me for the following grouping delete as applicable
Group A [ Race license holders only] Nippon Challenge/Subaru Cup similar
Group B [ Race license holders only] Mr2 Racing / Mx5's similar
Group C [ Road License holders ] Any
Car type /model being run
Fee £ 175 per car/driver/session inclusive of lunch/track time/communal garages
Number of additional drivers sharing car if any @ £25 inclusive of lunch
Additional lunch vouchers for guests @ £10 each

Payment can be made by cheque to Red Dragon Race & Track Club 39 Gaddarn Reach, Neyland, Pembs SA73 1PW or by card

Card Type
Number
Start date End date
Sec code [ feel free to email or tel this]
SS 39 Gaddarn Reach
Detailed schedule for the day plus tickets will be forwarded asap after receipt of your
application.
Pembrokeshire
Steve V Red Dragon
® O164G 6O19O8
g stephenzebra@aol.com
Registered Office: IO5 St Peters Street. St Albans. Herts Registered in England and Wales Company Reg. O357O886

mr2mk1chick
17th January 2010, 09:10 AM
Any ideas which circuit layout?
I guess its not the full GP, but is it the national or other club layouts?

unowho
17th January 2010, 02:27 PM
Any ideas which circuit layout?
I guess its not the full GP, but is it the national or other club layouts?

Have sent an email to Steve Vince, asking the said question, as couldn't see anything on the Mr2 Racing Forum either.

Was supposed to be attending, but for obvious reasons will now not be :-: :-:

mr2mk1chick
19th January 2010, 03:06 PM
for obvious reasons will now not be :-: :-:
what?.....
haven't heard anything

unowho
20th January 2010, 06:06 PM
what?.....
haven't heard anything

If your going Jo, sure you will find out :wtf: :!:

It's on the 'Old National' Track :eh:

mr2mk1chick
28th January 2010, 10:09 AM
what?.....
haven't heard anything

If your going Jo, sure you will find out :wtf: :!:

It's on the 'Old National' Track :eh:
sounds entriguing....
i won't be there as i will have to take annual leave, which is sparse.
i will be doing silverstone gp full circuit again with bookatrack - its ace in the mk1 :)