PDA

View Full Version : Bromley Pageant of Motoring. 13th June 2010

Alan SE
15th January 2010, 06:18 PM
This year, to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Mk1 we are arranging to display our cars with the MR2 Drivers club. Each club will have their own special display area and both clubs will be next to each other. Each display area is for 10 to 15 cars and we will be booking places with the Bromley Pageant at the beginning of February.

If you would like to take part in the show please add your name to the list below. The cost is £5 payable to Alan Cayzer on the day of the show which admits driver and passenger. If the list exceeds our quota of 15 cars don’t worry. You can book your Mk1 into the one make parking section direct, and once in the show ground you can easily bring your car onto the display area although this option will cost you more. We have already had requests to reserve spaces so get your names down a.s.a.p.
http://www.bromleypageant.co.uk

1. Alan Cayzer – Red T Bar
2. Karl Thomas – Red Coupe
3. Ian Royal – Red Coupe modified
4. Mark Bailey – Red T Bar
5. Mark Bailey – Friend
6. Lee Beach – White T Bar
7. Raffi – White T Bar
8. Kevin Crane – White over Silver SC

Ben
15th January 2010, 06:40 PM
I'll be there but obviously not in an MR2 :)

Kateg28
16th January 2010, 03:34 PM
I will try and make it.

5. Mark Bailey – Friend
7. Raffi – White T Bar
9. Kate - Dark Blue T-Bar

gadget225
20th January 2010, 05:39 PM
5-barry banks

Alan SE
21st January 2010, 01:00 PM
Thanks Mark!

5. Bary Banks
7. Raffi – White T Bar

Alan SE
20th February 2010, 10:07 AM
We'll be ordering the tickets for this show at begining of March. Can't believe no one else wants to come? Just the minimum 10 spaces then unless you put your name down below in the next week. If you want to come after we have ordered the tickets you can get in via the one make parking but you'll have to arrange your own tickets.

5. Barry Banks
7. Raffi – White T Bar
10. Pete Mason - Red Turbo

Irv
13th March 2010, 08:33 PM
Am I too late to join in with you guys on this?

pistol pete
14th March 2010, 10:11 AM
ill send alan a text and ask him....

Irv
14th March 2010, 11:14 AM
Great. I'm Will Irvine btw and I have a red t-bar SC

Alan SE
15th March 2010, 09:01 PM
Hi Will,
Of course you can join us. You need to get into the one make parking, then once there you can just drive the car a couple of hundred yards and join us on the stand. The details of how to get in are on http://www.bromleypageant.co.uk you can either ring them or download a form. There may well be a few other mr2s in the one make parking as since we have booked and paid for the tickets we've had a couple of other enquiries. Can you pm with with your email address and also let us know how you get on.
Cheers
Alan

Alan SE
17th March 2010, 11:09 PM
I have down loaded a form in PDF format for the one make parking. If anyone wants a copy pm me your email address and I'll send you a copy.
Alan

Alan SE
27th May 2010, 04:03 PM
We have now received the passes for the Bromley Pageant.
If there is anyone on the list that know they will not be coming will you please let me know because I have already paid for all the tickets and it will give me a chance to give the ticket to someone else.

We'll be meeting again at The Rose and Crown Pub in Green St Green, Orpington (BR6 6BT) at 8.30am. It's on the A21 on the road to Bromley so you shouldn't miss it. I'll be handing out the tickets there.

If anyone wants me to post their ticket to your home address either pm me or email me with your address and I'll pop it in the post. 8-)

Alan SE
4th June 2010, 07:41 AM
Hi all,
I have a spare ticket if anyone fancies coming along. We've got 10 mk1's and 5 mk2's + 1 spare. Should be a good day!
Just post a reply on here or pm me.

andyj
4th June 2010, 04:33 PM
Alan,

Thought we'd be away but turns out we're around. We might be interested ...but we're Mark 2 owners!

Not sure of what we're doing so anybody else feel free to step forward. Will look in here to keep up-to-date.

Alan SE
5th June 2010, 07:53 PM
Hi Andy, Thanks for the thought but I have just allocated the last ticket to Penny. If any others drop out I'll let you know.
See you at Lydden?

andyj
5th June 2010, 09:53 PM
Hi Alan,

No problem re. Bromley - will keep Lydden in mind. Will be along again at one of your future meets in near future but my holiday arrangements haven't been set yet.

Andy

andyj
8th June 2010, 04:21 PM
Thanks for telephone call Alan. We're now taking another spare ticket so see everyone at Bromley on Sunday. Will be great to catch up ...haven't been to Bromley for last couple of years.

The Beach
9th June 2010, 08:30 AM
hi all

Due to my unforseen engine problem, i will still be attending but not in my own car :-:

But im sure your be pleased to know i have arrange a lift in with our top local toyota fitter
Ian Royal and his potent Mk1 sc crossover. :+: :+:

Catch you all at the meeting point.

Lee
(Local Area Organiser)

Alan SE
10th June 2010, 08:05 AM
I am having problems with my emails so if you're trying to contact me regarding this show please write a post on here.

We've allocated all the tickets now so thanks to everyone who is making the effort to come and support the club at this event. Really looking forward to it now. Some of you should have received your tickets by post and we'll see you inside the show ground, the rest of you we'll see you at the Rose and Crown Pub car park at 8.30am.
Alan

chgough
10th June 2010, 05:36 PM
Hi Alan

Still OK for Sunday - see you at the Rose and Crown at 8.30am.

Cheers

Chris Gough

The Beach
13th June 2010, 09:10 PM
Hi

I would like to thank all from the MK1 club and the drivers club that attended the show today. :+: :+:

Especially to new faces that want to join up/attend shows due to us all being a great bunch of enthusiasts. ("normal people" was one comment) 8-)

Im hoping to be back on the road next weekend after my car recieves a new heart :+:

Keep it up Guys ans Girls :clap: :clap:

Don't forget Lydden Mr2 racing and Classic Touring cars 17th July

Lee
LAO South East