PDA

View Full Version : MOSNEY SHOW

alpha13
8th January 2010, 09:05 AM
here is the details fore the mosney car show guys.

13 june, North East Vintage Car Club Annual Show at Mosney, Seamus Langan 086 832 6555(+353868326555)

rockinhorse
8th January 2010, 08:21 PM
get the kettle on mark... im there already!!!!! and you know how much pat likes them sarnies...lol...

alpha13
8th January 2010, 10:28 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: and possibly a few more people by then.. maybe enough to see if seamus can sort out our own area for mk1 mr2's :) :) :)

MR2MK1
11th January 2010, 07:07 PM
Good one Mark
All we have to do now is find out if we can get a spot for the club .I am thinking of going down on the Saturday and staying overnight anyone know any good hotels near by .Pat (scoobyblue) Ronnie (rockinhorse) what do you think would you be up for the Saturday and overnight ,If you are let me know or anyone else is welcome should be a great weekend .Will post in events section
Colin :clap: :+:

alpha13
12th January 2010, 09:03 AM
there is a little village near mosney.. julianstown...nearly certain there is a hotel/pub there.. with a car park.

alpha13
13th January 2010, 11:34 PM
ok. if we can get an idea of definate numbers of cars going as soon as possible, i can have a chat with seamus the organiser and see about our own area, rather than being put in with other groups like the toyota club or that.. think it will help us to get more awareness for the cars and the club if we can have them together and away from the toyota club... just an opinion.
so i for one am definate for mosney with bumblebee
who else we got??????
cheers

scoobyblue
14th January 2010, 03:04 PM
i will be there but i dont think an overnight stay is possible for me , and there is a small hotel with a private carpark right on the waters edge , i think it is just called the julianstown inn , there is also a large hotel between drogheda and julianstown called
City North Hotel , the one in julianstown would probably be your best bet if it is still there :+:
try this link
http://www.discoverireland.com/us/accom ... ulianstown (http://www.discoverireland.com/us/accommodation/listings/gss/?pts=1556432&glat=53.6772222&glon=-6.3191667&gdis=5&gname=Julianstown)

alpha13
27th January 2010, 09:06 AM
ok guys... if you are interested in going to mosney with a mk1, olease let me know... i still dont have any idea of numbers and as such, cant really get on to seamus to see about organising our own area, if it is possible..
so can whoever is planning on going can you respond on here again... even if you have already commented before..
thanks guys

alpha13
1st February 2010, 07:11 PM
ok guys. i have spoken to seamus about getting our own patch for the mk1's.
there is no problem with it whatsoever. we have till mid april, end of it at the latest to let him know the situation, how many cars etc etc, i told him i would let him know and get all the entries and send them in together to make it easier to process, and as such it will also mean we will have continuous numbers which will look better for us as a club to others :) :)
so mid april is the deadline for mosney for those who want to be together as one club of mk1's
cheers.
mark :+: :+:

rockinhorse
2nd February 2010, 07:57 PM
sherlock (rockinhorse) holmes has been busy lately on the case.. i have two friends who work in autospares shops in lurgan and lisburn i have told them to put anyone who comes in gettin mark 1 parts in contact with me and left the cards with my mobile no, i am currently trying to track down a bloke in lisburn who drives an 87/88 mica blue n/a if found do i have permission to bag and tag him for mosney... :shock: :clap: :D

MR2MK1
2nd February 2010, 08:03 PM
Go for it Ronnie the more we can get the better were have you been hiding or have you just been catchig up on your sleep :lol: :+:

scoobyblue
2nd February 2010, 09:07 PM
sherlock (rockinhorse) holmes has been busy lately on the case.. i have two friends who work in autospares shops in lurgan and lisburn i have told them to put anyone who comes in gettin mark 1 parts in contact with me and left the cards with my mobile no, i am currently trying to track down a bloke in lisburn who drives an 87/88 mica blue n/a if found do i have permission to bag and tag him for mosney... :shock: :clap: :D
the more the merrier, dont forget to mention easter sunday as well, watson sends his best :+:

rockinhorse
2nd February 2010, 09:25 PM
:oops: my internet is rubbish at the minute guys giving me grief .. :( pat and mark have my mobile no. and if you pm me colin you,ll get it ... thats if i can get onto the site.. :shock: otherwise ive been up to my armpits in poo and boke.. and with this building industry on the rocks im finding it tight for work.. oh and to cap it off the gearbox packed in on my van.. :roll: so i had to move it on and take a considerable loss..now driving a transit connect which my big bro has part bought for me.. too small for my job but needs must and i aient knockin a gift horse.. :silent: will keep in touch as much as possible.. :wave:

alpha13
10th March 2010, 11:46 AM
ok guys.. april is nearly here... still waiting on the application forms for mosney.. need final numbers before april to give them so we can get our own stand area.. when i get5 the forms i will send them on...
cheers all..
mark

MR2MK1
10th March 2010, 05:59 PM
Ok guys get your name down ASAP so Mark can get the ball rolling

MR2MK1

rockinhorse
11th March 2010, 07:50 PM
99% certain i will be there.... :+:

scoobyblue
12th March 2010, 12:07 PM
if you take all the details with you on easter sunday mark we can finalise most of it then :+:

alpha13
15th March 2010, 08:56 AM
right... i was on to seamus over the weekend.. they still dont have the application forms done yet... i gave him my e mail address and asked him to send me an application as soon as he has them done, so i can send them on to you that want to go. he reckons it will be another few weeks...
so if you are interested in going to mosney, i would ask you to make sure you have your e mail address with pat on mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com so i can send the application on to you as soon as i get it.
thanks.
mark

MR2MK1
5th April 2010, 12:36 PM
The applications are out which can be downloaded from www.nevcc.net.Can (http://www.nevcc.net.Can) i ask everyone that is going and has not let Mark (alpha13) know please do so ASAP as we want to put a club entry in so we can all be together on the day.Mark will be putting the entys in before the end of April.

Colin :+:

alpha13
12th April 2010, 08:19 AM
ok guys!!!! april is fast approaching the end... those that are going to mosney, i need the application forms filled out and sent back to me ASAP. i need them in by the end of the month at the latest.... i have 4 to date, including my own... email them to mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com for attn of mark..
thanks

alpha13
19th April 2010, 03:05 PM
ok! update on mosney so far...
i have only 4 entries including my own for mosney!!! need to know who is going, and i need to know sooner rather than later..
so come guys, look at your calenders and let me know please so i can try and organise an area for us!!!!
cheers

alpha13
13th June 2010, 07:46 PM
:+: :+:
OK FIRST OFF! I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS FOR TURNING UP AND HELPING TO MAKE THE MR2MK1 CLUB IN IRELAND VERY MUCH A REALITY.
THANKS ALL :)
i have to say we had a really good day today, and we definately made sure people know there is a lot of people interested in the mk1's and that also we are organised,friendly and easily approached for advice,help whatever... between today and ballymena..i can only see us getting stronger and better, which naturally is better for the mk1, and for us as enthusiasts...
cheers all.. and as colin would say "ONWARDS AND UPWARDS" both figuratively and literally... less than 2 weeks till ballymena... i think there is still the chance to enter for those interested and haven't yet.. but not long! so contact colin(MR2MK1) ASAP!!!
thanks again all! :+: :+: :+: