PDA

View Full Version : old newbie to this club saying hi

steve_mr2_mk1
7th January 2010, 05:51 PM
Hi to all that know me and extra hi to those that don't... you fortunate people :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: my name is Steve live in leicester and have a family full of aw11's and the odd 1 or 2 SW20, at the moment im currently in the process of rebuilding a Mk1 prototype that has never seen the light of day since its manufacturing date with only delivery mileage on the clock, this vehicle was used as a training vehicle at one of the toyota training centres so it as seen some paint practise and some interior damage due to bone hea students at the training in it's life but hey for a aw11 that has never been road registered and only delivery mileage it's deffinately worth a restore, pics will follow soon 8-)

I have been browsing this site for some time now and thought what the hell sign up and get posting, 8-) :D

mr2mk1chick
7th January 2010, 06:53 PM
Hiya and welcome along :+:

loving your avatar :+:

wow about your mk1. it will be strange to get it registered as it will have a new numberplate!

if you are starting a huge project and a good at posting updates with pics etc, then let me or one of the mods know and we can move a project thread you start to the project section.
Is the car one that richard morgan had?

Jo

kevin..in
11th January 2010, 06:21 AM
we usually wreck them training vehicles beyond all possible repair!! then the fire sevices ge them to cut up :crazy:

steve_mr2_mk1
21st May 2010, 07:51 PM
ok sounds cool. ill sure have to get some pics together with write up :mrgreen:
no its not the one that rich morgan had, this car originated from Perth.

mr2mk1chick
22nd May 2010, 11:39 AM
hello
welcome back (old thread revived!)