PDA

View Full Version : Ireland MK1's in Mr2 only Mag

MR2MK1
31st December 2009, 11:40 AM
Well guys we are on the map just received latest edition of Mr2 only mag and we have a full page write up so thanks to Pat for that.
Hope you all had a good Xmas and have a great New year and hopefully we will have many meets and hopefully many new cars in the new year everyone is welcome to come along just contact myself,Scoobyblue,Alpha13 or Rockinhorse .
Colin :clap: :clap: :+: :+:

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2009/12/img020-1.jpg

alpha13
31st December 2009, 09:27 PM
that is cool!! :+: :+: :+: :+: :+:
is there anyway of getting of copy of the magazine?? i am guessing it is not in the shops??? thanks.
mark

rockinhorse
1st January 2010, 10:44 PM
yip good feature, short, sweet and direct, makes all the effort worthwhile, nice photos as well, such modest hansome chaps..and the old geezers scrub up well when they try..lol.. :P :+: :+: roll on mosney!!!.. :clap:

alpha13
3rd January 2010, 09:43 PM
roll on mosney indeed. we will have to organise something with all of us to either stick together in there or maybe a set area for all of us in the mk1's.... just an idea..

MR2MK1
3rd January 2010, 11:16 PM
Ronnie
Glad you picked up on my good looks :lol: :lol:

Mark I like the idea of us all in the one area i think that would look good
do you know the dates for Mosney yet

alpha13
4th January 2010, 08:29 PM
not yet. but i am sure the ivvcc club will send out the dates soon to me and i will let you all know as soon as i find out, if it is before ronnie hears..
ordered 2 copies of the magazine.. promised eamon i would send a copy of the club magazine with the article and a cd with all the pictures to him at the observatory.
good PR for us as a club if we ever need to do something up that way again...:)