PDA

View Full Version : Bromley Pageant of Motoring - Sunday 13th June

unowho
30th December 2009, 03:42 PM
Have received a copy of a letter from Ken, original off to Alan Cayzer.

More details to follow; as and when known

Debs

crazylegs
30th December 2009, 06:16 PM
Debs this tells us nothing. maybe you have to be in the know ??

Ben
30th December 2009, 08:35 PM
This was a good show last year. I'll hopefully be there again this year, but won't be taking any space on the club stand as I'll probably be in the Supra.

Last year's pics:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1712 (http://www.mr2mk1club.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1712)

unowho
3rd January 2010, 05:26 PM
Details of this show can be found at www.bromleypageant.co.uk (http://www.bromleypageant.co.uk)

With a cost £5.00 per car

This is apparently and absolutely fantastic show (I personally have not been for about 15 years) and is a must for you all to attend.

The show itself has been running for over 25 years and attacts visitors from all over the world, with not only cars on show, but other events and autojumble to boot.

Once again this event is being taken care of by our South East Area, so keep watching for more information

Tiger Tim
3rd January 2010, 06:57 PM
I used to live in Welling, Kent many years ago. Is Bromley in Kent, near Sidcup. Just wondering if thats where the Bromley Pageant is.

Thanks,

Tim

unowho
3rd January 2010, 09:38 PM
I used to live in Welling, Kent many years ago. Is Bromley in Kent, near Sidcup. Just wondering if thats where the Bromley Pageant is.

Thanks,

Tim

Yay, that's the one

Tiger Tim
5th January 2010, 12:22 PM
Thanks, Unowho

I try to get to a show in the UK every second year. Was at JAE in 2008. Ally Pally 2 years before etc. Will think about Bromley this year. Ryanair fly from Kerry to Stansted daily which was great for JAE at Mersea & not too bad for Kent. Have accomodation available in Welling. Must start planning. Is it worth the trip if I get cheap flights. Is it a good show. I'm interested in all classic cars as well as the MR2.

Thanks,

Tim

unowho
5th January 2010, 02:43 PM
Thanks, Unowho

I try to get to a show in the UK every second year. Was at JAE in 2008. Ally Pally 2 years before etc. Will think about Bromley this year. Ryanair fly from Kerry to Stansted daily which was great for JAE at Mersea & not too bad for Kent. Have accomodation available in Welling. Must start planning. Is it worth the trip if I get cheap flights. Is it a good show. I'm interested in all classic cars as well as the MR2.

Thanks,

Tim

Hi Tim

Think we met at JAE? I was at that one too, (was Tony Jinxy Froude's other half and he is ex-Tech Adviser :silent: )

Would definitely say Bromley is worth a visit, especially if on cheap flights, for a 1 day show, it is absolutely fantastic, shame they changed the date a few years back, Le Mans gets my calling I'm afraid. It gets such a vast array of cars etc, try the link may help and last years pic's, pretty sure they're will be soon people on here also singing it's praises :+: :+:

Debs

Alan SE
5th January 2010, 11:15 PM
Hi Debs,
Just to confirm that we have got the forms. We are trying to arrange something a little special for Bromley this year seeing as it's the cars 25th anniversary but of course it all takes time. So just to reassure people that we are on the case and will post details when finalised in the SE section.
Alan

Alan SE
15th January 2010, 06:23 PM
Details of the Bromley Pageant of Motoring show now posted in the South east local events section.

mr2mk1chick
10th June 2010, 09:33 AM
Bump - this is coming this weekend :+: