PDA

View Full Version : 2010 lakes Run 28th febXXX POSTPONEDXXX TILL 11th APRIL

bill hulme
20th December 2009, 11:34 AM
Hi all, There is to be a Lakes Run on the 28th of February, We will meet up with the Northeast mk1 owners to do the great run in the Lakes, It is an amazing run on twisty lanes that make you catch your breath, all the people that have been on the runs in the passed have had a
great time, Graham & Mac will again will be organising the route.
THIS IS FOR MR2 Mk1 CARS ONLY
As it is a Club run.
You could look at the earlier run we did on March 1st this year.
If you would like to turn out for this full days trip to the Lakes please put your name down.
contact (bill.hulme@ntlworld.com) :+:

1 Bill Hulme.
2 Stuart Cameron
3 Gary (mk1 del)
4 kevs aw11
5 tommundy

Sysanguinary
22nd January 2010, 01:42 PM
1 Bill Hulme.
2 Stuart Cameron
3 Gary (mk1 del)
4 kevs aw11
5 tommundy
6 Sy Taylor

I'll get the 1.5 dusted off for this (If it decides to start!)
May be living in the North East by this time anyway.... :+:

bill hulme
14th February 2010, 09:51 PM
The meeting place for the northwest members,is the Charnock Richard Services Chorley
PR7 5 north of J27 M6 motorway,
we will leave at 9.00am prompt, we will arrive at the Little Chef (A66 Road, Redhills, Penrith, CA11 0DT) at about 10.30am, There we will meet Graham (lakelad) who has planned the Route for use,
To all the northeast members this is where we meet up iits about Half a mile on the left when you go over the M6 Motorway.
Bill.

Jimbo_Jet
16th February 2010, 08:13 PM
Sadly I'm almost certainly not going to be able to make it :( a load on at work and university diploma course work to do in advance of a hand in the tuesday after the lakes run. Sorry :(

Thanks for ringing me at letting me know about it tho Bill :+: appreciate it, cheers! :)

If anything changes I'll let you know.

Thanks - James

bill hulme
25th February 2010, 07:42 PM
Hi all, Due to the Bad weather in the Lakes Snow & Ice, And on the advice of Graham(Lakelad) He lives in windermere, It has been decided to postpone the run on the this Sunday 28th,
We are still going to have a run out on the 11th of April around the Lakes.
Bill.