PDA

View Full Version : MK1 MR2 Red 92k £1500 ONO

kinggreek
9th December 2009, 11:49 PM
I am selling my MK1 MR2 due to a change of circumstances and needed a different vehicle for work.

The car really speaks for its self. The condition is very good with only a smidgen of rust! There is a small amount of what looks like rust or it may be paint corrosion from a previous repair. However it’s hardly noticeable and is the only spot on the entire car! There is a small dent to the passenger side front wing and what looks like abit of lacquer damage to the driver’s rear quarter.

I am being as honest as I can to prevent anyone being disappointed. However I do feel what I have written gives the wrong impression of the car. It drives so spot I couldn’t believe it when I got it! I’ve had an array of old cars crx's etc and this is by far the best drive.

Starts on the button first time, no knocks no smoke doesn’t use any water and it’s very smooth.

Since vie owned it the following has been carried out.

New rocker cover gasket and washer thingy’s from Toyota.
Full service oil plugs etc etc
Some other wheels have been fitted simply because they had 4 new good year eagle f1 tyres on them. I still have the original wheels that came with the car and these will either be swapped back or the extra wheels negotiated into the price.

Everything electrical wise is working, mirrors windows etc etc. There is a slightly oldskool blaupunkt radio and cd changed fitted which will be left inside the car.

The car has never let me down and I’ve taken it on plenty of long drives to Cardiff and back to see family and it’s never skipped a beat.

Will be sad to see it go but I need something with considerable more space.

Millage: 92k
MOT: 11 months MOT
Tax: 4months (will have to check but it may be more)
Price: £1500 ONO

PICS ARE INCLUDED IN A LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ADD THANKS

I can be contacted in the following ways:

Phone: 07852371995
E-mail: Philip.blackwell2@googlemail.com

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d41/k ... mk1%20mr2/ (http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d41/kinggreek/mk1%20mr2/)