PDA

View Full Version : Sunday December 13th Monthly meeting

bill hulme
6th December 2009, 07:34 PM
:wave: Hi to our 3 new members from Manchester, Come and show your faces at the meeting.
All are most welcome, You can come in any car if your Mk1 is laid up, A merry Christmas and
happy new year to all our members.
Please could you post up if you are coming to the meeting, Lets have a good turn out :+:
bill.

Stuart Cameron
12th December 2009, 10:10 AM
Hi Bill. I've missed the last couple but can attend this meet. See you at 12.30.

old petrolhead
12th December 2009, 02:28 PM
Hi Bill. Any chance of one of your chaps to send a report & pics for the March Mag.

Cheers

Richard

bill hulme
13th December 2009, 08:51 PM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb157/dodgerbillie/L1000964club.jpg
Hi all northwest members, myself (left) and David Cameron the only two to turn up
for the meeting, :-: Remember this is your club and if you require drive outs like the Lakes
run earlier this year, Tatton park on two actions then we need your input.
I would appreciate if you could all email me your email address the area you live in
the northwest , So I can get some idea as to a central meeting point.
and if you would be interested in coming to the meeting, without your input the northwest
area will fold and that would be sad. So please make the effort.
Bill Hulme. ( bill.hulme@ntlworld.com)

mk1 dal
13th December 2009, 09:13 PM
hi bill i was going to the meet today and the swine broke down at sandbach ,the alternator bracket broke in two and shot the belt off :wtf: .had been looking forward to going today and very pi**ed off i couldnt make it :( .
gary :+:

tommundy
22nd December 2009, 02:56 PM
Hi Bill,

I'd probably make the trip over more often if it was over towards blackburn but as it stands its a good 200+ mile trek. It'd be nice if members living a lot closer could turn up as you say.

Either way I'll try and make it at least once before the summer. I'll just tie it in with a big route up into the Yorkshire Dales. :+:

Regards
Tom

cabbydave
28th December 2009, 11:46 PM
Whens the next meet i@lltry to get over

old petrolhead
29th December 2009, 12:43 PM
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/
Hi all northwest members, myself (left) and David Cameron the only two to turn up
for the meeting, :-: Remember this is your club and if you require drive outs like the Lakes
run earlier this year, Tatton park on two actions then we need your input.
I would appreciate if you could all email me your email address the area you live in
the northwest , So I can get some idea as to a central meeting point.
and if you would be interested in coming to the meeting, without your input the northwest
area will fold and that would be sad. So please make the effort.
Bill Hulme. ( bill.hulme@ntlworld.com)

Please support Bills efforts to keep the area going. The LAO`s are the unsung but vital links to the membership & in arranging events they all need the support of the local membership.

Bill. If you contact Karl Thomas, he can supply you with the latest membership details for what ever area you want.

Keep up the good work. Cheers Richard

mister2mk1
3rd January 2010, 10:55 AM
Hi Bill,

My car will be in action for the february 2010 meeting. I am based in Knutsford....

Regards

cabbydave
9th January 2010, 07:39 PM
you got the light sorted now steve ?