PDA

View Full Version : New and looking to buy!

corkcorolla
21st November 2009, 04:26 PM
Just signed up today,was a member of another MR2 online forum before but tried logging in earlier and it looks like i've been deleted,so found this site and here I am!

I'm Michael from Ireland,mad into retro Toyotas and looking to continue the collection with a nice clean MK1 MR2.

Preferably a nice 88 or 89 in white,standard (ish) with no rust issues and some good service history.

Look forward to chatting to you all! :wave:

Ben
21st November 2009, 10:30 PM
Hello and welcome! :wave:

I don't know how far you will consider traveling to view a car, but I may have just what you're looking for... ;)

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2796 (http://www.mr2mk1club.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2796)

It's going in to have some cosmetic bodywork done in a week, then it's good to go 8-)

corkcorolla
21st November 2009, 11:59 PM
Thanks for the welcome Ben.

Yeah I spotted that over on IMOC while viewing as a guest,seeing as how they seem to have removed me as a member! :shock:

I'll pop over to your thread on the car to ask somewhere questions,rather than putting them in here! :+:

Ben
22nd November 2009, 12:07 AM
Sounds good mate - ask away :+:

corkcorolla
13th January 2010, 11:21 PM
I should have updated this before now. :-:

Anyway,I picked up my first MK1 MR2 less than 2 months ago now,i'm waiting until I can get some pics taken before I get a proper thread up about it.Weather here is rubbish,so no proper chance to get it out of the shed,washed and into the countryside for some nice snaps,hopefully that'll change on Sunday. :+: