PDA

View Full Version : South east crew-where are you!!!!

The Beach
11th November 2009, 10:50 AM
South east seems rather quiet???? :think:

Anyone got something interesting to say??

pistol pete
12th November 2009, 12:58 AM
I have just popped on to say hi

and gotta say the whole forum has not really changed much since i came on a couple of weeks ago..........

crazylegs
12th November 2009, 08:47 AM
still in the same place, you are right it has gone a bit quiet. my main reason for not attending much is cost. i just dont have the spare cash to travel to kent every weekend. also a few of the old gang have other things going on or have moved on. so its a case of we need to move on and get some interest from new people. we need a big push next year. hopefully by then a database of members will be available so everyone can find out about events.

Alan SE
13th November 2009, 04:05 PM
Hi guys,
Well it's basically due to the time of year when not that much is happening. There are no shows or events to discuss and it's too cold and wet to meet up. It has been a difficult year for some members due to the recession so they haven't had so much spare money to spend on going out with the cars. However, on a positive note we are lining up lots to do next year but again nothing really happens until the spring. If anyone can think of some things to do meanwhile though, please feel free to air them on here
Alan

gadget225
19th April 2010, 06:06 PM
hi guys ill be back soon im almost well enough to start out getting the car out and taxed 1st may i think my 1st apperance will be bromley so as long as i keep getting better as i am ill be there
see u all soon
mark bailey

Kateg28
20th April 2010, 08:13 AM
Not attending much at moment due to house move but then I will back out and about. Besides the car has been neglected a bit so needs some care and attention.