PDA

View Full Version : 1ST OF NOVEMEBER MEET!!!!

alpha13
6th October 2009, 08:28 AM
hello all, i am in the middle of organising a meet for the 1st of november.
i would greatly appreciate an email to mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com from those that are interested in coming or will be there so i can get an indea of numbers.
thanks guys!!
mark.

alpha13
7th October 2009, 11:23 PM
CORRECTION!!! SORRY GUYS DATE FOR MEET HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 31ST OF OCTOBER INSTEAD,,,, HOPE THIS DOESNT INCONVEINIENCE ANYONE!!!

alpha13
10th October 2009, 11:14 PM
hi guys... ok the meet will be at banbridge golf club on the 31st of this month between 10.30 and 11.00. unless the is a problem with that... if so let me know asap please so i can try and work around it.
thanks all.
mark.

alpha13
18th October 2009, 09:56 AM
ok guys.
need to know for definate who is coming along the run on the 31st so i can finalise things and have the necessary route sheets printed and try and get the necessary permission from the authorities in the towns we pass through..
if you can let me know asap please.
thanks guys.
mark :+: :+:

MR2MK1
18th October 2009, 08:52 PM
Mark i would be up for that never been there before and i think it would be interesting, as far as numbers go, i will have my wife with me and if everyone else brings a passenger we should have at least 10 people and if we have more than 10 even better .So guys if you don't have a passenger go get one :+: the more people the better it will be. Don't know about everyone else but a cup of good warm tea or coffee would go down well so I'm up for the tea and coffee just find out how much / head and i sure we would be able to make a small donation to there funds. Anyone else with any ideas pass them on.
Cheers :D
Colin

alpha13
24th October 2009, 04:45 PM
ok guys. a week to go. i still dont have definate numbers for the run!!!!
plan is to meet up at the banbridge leisure centre opposite the civic centre, on dowshire road at between 10.30 and 11.00. at which point further detail will be given then.
once again if you are coming along please let me know!
thanks.
mark :+:

alpha13
30th October 2009, 08:47 AM
ok guys. meet you in the morning between 10.30 and 11.00 at the banbridge leisure centre.
dont forget your cameras!

scoobyblue
30th October 2009, 11:39 AM
see you all there , and dont forget the strut and bits mark , i cant wait to get the suspension finally sorted out, fingers crossed for the weather , :+:

alpha13
30th October 2009, 02:20 PM
already in the car pat from the last day..

scoobyblue
30th October 2009, 04:12 PM
top man ! i am getting confused though , is it banbridge leisure centre or the golf club , or they one and the same, it is just that both venues have been mentioned in these threads and there are few enough of us without getting split up :lol:

alpha13
30th October 2009, 04:53 PM
the leisure centre opposite the civic centre... i couldnt get permission to start from the golf club... both are close by so they are!!!!

scoobyblue
30th October 2009, 05:00 PM
no problem , see you there :+:

MR2MK1
31st October 2009, 06:11 PM
Ok guys this is just a quick post before i head out to work .Had a great day and it was great to meet everyone

Check out some pictures at

http://s583.photobucket.com/albums/ss275/mk1mr2/ :lol: :clap: :wave:

Colin

MR2MK1
31st December 2009, 11:33 AM
Well guys we are on the map just received latest edition of Mr2 only mag and we have a full page write up so thanks to Pat for that.
Hope you all had a good Xmas and have a great New year and hopefully we will have many meets in the new year .
Colin :clap: :clap: :+: :+: