PDA

View Full Version : Brands Hatch - 24 Oct

omracing
30th September 2009, 09:22 PM
Looks like the MR2 mk1s are back at Brands Hatch on the 24th Oct. Put your name down if you're interested. I'm sure Jinxy will already be there.

unowho
30th September 2009, 09:46 PM
Yep we will be there :+: :+:

Will do a bit of eyelash flattering at Steve Vincee to see if we can get some spare tickets ;)

The Beach
1st October 2009, 07:32 AM
Looks like the MR2 mk1s are back at Brands Hatch on the 24th Oct. Put your name down if you're interested. I'm sure Jinxy will already be there.

I just looked at the brands hatch site and fror the 24th october it is listed as the v festival and no timetable announced.

Can anyone confirm that mr2 racing is included please?

Free tickets for anything would be nice what ever is on :D :D

Lee

unowho
1st October 2009, 06:21 PM

I just looked at the brands hatch site and fror the 24th october it is listed as the v festival and no timetable announced.

Can anyone confirm that mr2 racing is included please?

Free tickets for anything would be nice what ever is on :D :D

Lee

Well defo in our calendar from them and here http://www.mr2racing.com/ and when we left them at Mallory, we all said see you at Brands on the 24th?!!!! And just a look through the Brands website, event being covered by http://www.msvracing.co.uk/ which cover our racing as well I think :think:

omracing
1st October 2009, 07:32 PM
Hi Lee ,

I agree with Debs it has always been the 24th Oct. I'll send a message to Steve Vince and try to get a reply from Sarah W.

Although it says the V Festival (not the music one :lol: ) they will also have support races, so I assume the MR2s are one of the supports.

omracing
15th October 2009, 11:49 AM
Is there any further interest from the MR2 boys and girls :think:

The Beach
15th October 2009, 12:25 PM

Looks a bit grim doesnt it? Im still in weather permitting. Unless my car is sold!!!

unowho
15th October 2009, 01:42 PM

Looks a bit grim doesnt it? Im still in weather permitting. Unless my car is sold!!!

No other car to get you there :lol:

Will get onto Steve over the weekend :+:

The Beach
15th October 2009, 02:37 PM

No other car to get you there :lol:

Will get onto Steve over the weekend :+:

having too many cars is now a problem :D

Hear from you soon.
x

pistol pete
15th October 2009, 07:32 PM
you selling the mr2 lee??

The Beach
16th October 2009, 10:21 AM
you selling the mr2 lee??

Sure am

Its gaining interest at the moment.
If it doesnt sell i will have to find storage for it as my other mk1 is on finl stages of completion and need to get it ready for next season. Shame as i always wanted to have a red, white and blue mk1 all together.

Lets see how it goes.

hope to see you soon

unowho
19th October 2009, 10:34 PM
Well have heard back from Steve Vince, NO spares tickets, all been allocated out, but he said to try on the Racing Forum, so will nudge Jinxy and get him to put a plea on there, sorry

Debs

old petrolhead
20th October 2009, 10:16 AM
I will be there also. Havent been to brands since Emerson Fitapaldi won the world championship . :think:

pistol pete
20th October 2009, 06:24 PM
ill be there

unowho
21st October 2009, 05:08 PM
Timetable in Racing Section

Debs

pkmr2
22nd October 2009, 02:51 PM
Hi all i'm going to be going on saturday, lee i've got some bits for you! Scott are you going to bring along my old beast?

Any other takers it's always a great day out!

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Pete.

The Beach
23rd October 2009, 08:04 AM
Hi all i'm going to be going on saturday, lee i've got some bits for you! Scott are you going to bring along my old beast?

Pete.

Sorry pete/all

Cant make the meet now as im working. :cry: Typical last minute rush job!!!!!
im curious in what "bits" youve got though!
Your last lot of "bits" have been removed from my white car to be reincarnated again on the "project" one (still ongoing). As you might have seen, my white car was up for sale but unfortunatley is taking a lot longer to be returned to standard than hoped, hence the temporary removal from sale.

I will come find you soon if your about.

Maybe something could be arranged as a final pub meet for the south east crew before the winter sets in or some other meeting?

Anyone interested?

cheers now

Lee

Ben
23rd October 2009, 12:41 PM
Do we need tickets for this?

I might be able to come, but still unsure :(

pkmr2
23rd October 2009, 01:13 PM
Just have to buy a ticket on the gate Ben. Pete Mason and myself are meeting for breakfast at 9am call him if you wanna meet up?

Ben
23rd October 2009, 02:27 PM
Will do, I should know this evening whether I can make it :+:

omracing
23rd October 2009, 02:56 PM

Pete.

Hi Pete ,

Yes I got the car out yesterday, so its back in my garage ready for tomorrow. Where you and Pete Mason meeting for breakfast then ?

omracing
23rd October 2009, 03:01 PM
Maybe something could be arranged as a final pub meet for the south east crew before the winter sets in or some other meeting?

Anyone interested?

Lee ,

We'll have a chat tomorrow with both Pete's and see if we can come up with something.

pkmr2
23rd October 2009, 03:55 PM
Hi Scott,

We are meeting at the cafe down the road @ 9am wanna join us? Give me a ring!

Pete.

Ben
23rd October 2009, 06:43 PM
Right! Looks like I can make it - will see you for breakfast :D
Which cafe are we meeting at?

Last-minute planning FTW :lol:

pkmr2
23rd October 2009, 07:00 PM
Right don't know the name of the cafe but if you come out of brands and turn left past the first cafe on the left then look on the right hand side nice white fronted cafe car park right along the front look for my car i'll be there at 9am blue boxster pete will be in his white mx5 i'm guessing and Scott in his mica blue mk1b. Any probs phone Pete i'm sure you must have his mobile no?

Ben
23rd October 2009, 07:06 PM
Yep I've got his number, I'll give him a bell if I can't find you.

Camera's on charge :)

pistol pete
24th October 2009, 06:42 AM
tryin to get out of bed...
green day last night did not get home till 1

trying to motivate myself :roll: