PDA

View Full Version : Drivers Club Invitation. 4th October

Alan SE
24th September 2009, 07:46 PM
The Drivers Club have invited us to join them on 4th October for a Drive to Dymchurch railway + train ride.
They are meeting outside the Burger King in the Eureka Business Park Ashford M20 J9 (Same place as the Kent run starting point) at 11.30am. Driving to the Dymchurch Railway, have a ride on the train stopping at Dungeness station for something to eat and drink. See Drivers club web site for contact details http://www.mr2dc.com. or contact Richard Pells on 07950 377179.
This sounds like a very nice day out and perfect timing just before the clocks go back so maybe your last chance to get out and play with some other Mr2s before the winter arrives. :+:

The Beach
25th September 2009, 09:48 AM
sounds fun to me!

Not sure how i will get all five of us on the mk1 but the baby sits nicely in the frunk!

yes it sounds a nice day out.

pistol pete
27th September 2009, 05:58 AM
i should be there with any luck :)

andyj
29th September 2009, 07:41 PM
Sorry, can't be there. I've voluntered to help a friend running one of his archery events on that day. Have a great time.

Great idea Alan, to have a combined event with Drivers Club. Meeting new people makes the day even more interesting and ensures a good turnout.

omracing
30th September 2009, 09:21 PM
I'm actually down Ashford way this Sunday. I won't be able to make the run, but I might be able to meet up at Eureka before you head off.

Alan btw we could also met up at Brans Hatch on the 24th Oct, I've started another post.