PDA

View Full Version : SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT POSSIBLE MEET!!!!

alpha13
24th September 2009, 04:37 PM
hello all. i am trying to get suggestions of where and when we can meet up again.
as those of you who were involved in the first meet up will remember it was a good day and the start of lots more hopefully, as for those who could not manage to come along, everyone with or with out a mk1 is welcome to come.... all that is required is a fondness for these cars which clearly you have if you are on here :+: :+:
i am looking for suggestions of where we could meet as there is some members in dublin quite a few in the north and some down the country, so destination is important to arranging a meet up as is when.
all those interested post here or the northern ireland section or alternatively e mail mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com.
thanks all!!
mark

Burger
1st October 2009, 08:35 AM
hello all. i am trying to get suggestions of where and when we can meet up again.
as those of you who were involved in the first meet up will remember it was a good day and the start of lots more hopefully, as for those who could not manage to come along, everyone with or with out a mk1 is welcome to come.... all that is required is a fondness for these cars which clearly you have if you are on here :+: :+:
i am looking for suggestions of where we could meet as there is some members in dublin quite a few in the north and some down the country, so destination is important to arranging a meet up as is when.
all those interested post here or the northern ireland section or alternatively e mail mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com.
thanks all!!
mark

Glendalough is a nice spot for a meet. If we take the road to Blessington and come in over the Wicklow Gap there are some decent roads to push the MR2's to the limits :D

BTW I'm picking up a set in BBS wheels like yours in the next 2 weeks :D:D:D

alpha13
1st October 2009, 06:35 PM
good taste then :lol: :lol: bet they are costing a few quid though....
the location will depend on who is interested and where they are from so far two possibly three from up north, and yourself and me from down here.. so will have to see what happens.

Burger
2nd October 2009, 07:21 AM
good taste then :lol: :lol: bet they are costing a few quid though....
the location will depend on who is interested and where they are from so far two possibly three from up north, and yourself and me from down here.. so will have to see what happens.

Not actually setting me back too much tbh, they are not mint but in very good condition I have to say 8-)

Well I don't mind travelling so where ever suits all I will be there

alpha13
2nd October 2009, 08:04 AM
glad to hear it :) have to try and start organising something when i get a chance then... 4 cars then so far...