PDA

View Full Version : new lad from south west

Rapidshed
24th September 2009, 11:46 AM
hi guys finally got round to going for a mk1 project, i've had rev 2 and 3 turbos but fancied a mk1, having a look at a local white one on sunday so fingers crossed.

Danthrax
24th September 2009, 11:52 AM
Welcome :wave:

let us know how you get on on sunday

old petrolhead
24th September 2009, 04:29 PM
Welcome . Very friendly bunch on here lot, lots of help provided. Keep in touch. If you are a paid up member, please come to the AGM. Details shown as a header, thanks to Max ( Moneymax)

Cheers :+: :D

spudgun
24th September 2009, 05:24 PM
hi guys finally got round to going for a mk1 project, i've had rev 2 and 3 turbos but fancied a mk1, having a look at a local white one on sunday so fingers crossed.

Hello and Welcome.

Where are you in the SW?

Rapidshed
24th September 2009, 06:51 PM
thanks for the welcome guys i'm in weymouth, the mk1 is only 200 notes so i'm expecting the worst but this will be a long hall project i think at least the winter which is long for me.

its still mot'd so cant be in a massive state.

Ben
25th September 2009, 07:15 AM
Welcome - get some pics up of the bits that need doing and I'm sure you'll be pointed in the right direction :+:

scoobyblue
25th September 2009, 11:04 AM
he's not kidding , i have learned a hell of a lot since coming on here , including not to advertise a non-mr2 on this site :oops:

coley
26th September 2009, 06:15 AM
Hello and welcome, good luck with your project

mr2mk1mad
27th September 2009, 08:34 AM
Welcome to the club and hope to see you at a meet next summer

Can we see some photo,s

Rapidshed
6th October 2009, 12:55 PM
bloody nightmare, right got badly dissmissed from work and a right battle has erupted leaving the poor mk1 sat on the old owners drive, i have however managed through a bit of sobbing to get it for a massive amount of cash, 100 bucks what a deal, even if its a shed 100 bucks awsome ,

heading over to get it tonight bad news though if i cant find employment in the next 2 weeks its history as the miss's would have my arse if i dont sell it on after a tidy.

wish me luck on both fronts. :crazy:

Kateg28
6th October 2009, 01:05 PM
:wave:

Sorry to hear about the job :-: but good to hear another Mk1 found a home, I hope it is a more permanent one.

Good luck with the job hunting, keep trying, something will turn up. As one door closes anotherone opens and all that......

It could turn out to be a fantastic opportunity! :+: