PDA

View Full Version : BHP Jap Edition, 19th Sept

bhp-show
29th July 2009, 02:41 PM
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2009/07/japshowflyer-1.jpg

The long awaited and needed Jap car show in the S.E of England has arrived…

BHP Jap Edition

With show session drawing to a end, BHP Promotion’s brings you there final show of the year. Taking the winning formula of 2009 to our final show the BHP Jap Edition. So what can you expect to see………………†¦..let me tell you

First and upmost is the amazing track action we have seen here all year at the home of the BHP Show’s, Lydden Hill Race Circuit. And this installment will be not to be missed. So what do you like…….Drifting…….yep got that, with the best of UK talent from series such as BDC, JDM Allstars, etc and this no demo is this high speed full circuit drifting. Ok so you like racing lines…..how about 1000bhp skylines, 700bhp Scooby’s etc see some the UK fastest and best known track and road cars tearing up the tarmac. So from drifting to rallying, circuit racing to rage buggy if it Jap or Jap powered we will have it to see.

So you have filled your boots with the track action and your think “I want a go” well you can because not only do we run 4 hour’s of demo’s during that day we also has 4 hour’s public track time. Book in advance and it’s £15 for 15min’s (£20 on the day) and you can prove how fast your car is.

So maybe your car’s not ready yet for the track…….maybe the traders can help you with getting your car ready, we have some the UK’s top tuner’s and retail’s here on the day to help you up your game.

So what else do you need at a car show…………inspiration maybe, well we have that to in our individual and club stand area’s. With every different type of Jap machinery being represented you will be sure to find a few idea’s for your car. And if your club does have a stand all drivers get in half price…£6 (pass are for drivers only).

We even have a kid’s area with bouncy castle’s and face painting so you can bring all the family.

Price…………..£12 on the gate and under 12’s go free.

So get on it asap, http://www.bhpperformanceshow.com and get your club, individual, track time forms today and don’t miss the first ever Jap Show in the S.E of England.

The BHP Jap Edition

Jay

Alan SE
30th August 2009, 03:25 PM
Is anyone thinking of going to this on 19th?
I quite fancy it myself, especially as it will be my last outing before my baby is put in the garage for the winter (Tax runs out end of September)

unowho
30th August 2009, 03:27 PM
JAE That weekend, quite a few people will be at that.

We are at Silverstone for a Le Mans Race, on our way back from Scotland Trip, so unable to attend :-:

Alan SE
30th August 2009, 06:39 PM
I think you'll find JAE is on 13th?

unowho
30th August 2009, 09:31 PM
I think you'll find JAE is on 13th?

That'll teach me for going blonder today :think: :crazy:

I'm actually out with me mum that day, knew it rang a bell :eh:

Kateg28
31st August 2009, 07:19 AM
It is Goodwood Revival that weekend :+: :+: but probably appeal to slightly different people. I like both but nothing will stop me going to the Revival. Cant wait :+: :+:

bhp-show
10th September 2009, 03:15 PM
Quick update on the show.

Sva Imports world famous 350z will be here destroying many a set of tyres, Also on the SVA stand see two time attack vehicles’ and the new R35 GTR.

Need bits for your car….see tommy from INVO Auto and his wide selection of parts for many car makes,.

Have your shoot at the Lydden Hill circuit with the public track time hours but book now to avoid disappointment and if you do hit the tarmac the boys and girls from Photography UK may just have the top shoot of your car going round the circuit on the day for you take home.

Hit the clubs for idea’s and chats with the like of GTROC, MR2 OC, Japworxs and many more.

Your club not coming but you do wana show…….no problem. On the day we have a special jap car area put aside so anyone that turns up in the pride and joy can still be in the show and be entered into all the prizes available on the day

Want to know the BHP of your car…swing by the I A Motorsport rolling road and see what you have under your bonnet.

So don’t miss the first ever Japanese Car show in the S.E of England

BHP Jap Edition, Lydden Hill Race Circuit, the 19th of September.

www.bhpperformanceshow.com (http://www.bhpperformanceshow.com)

Closing date for all forms is now Tuesday the 15th of September.

bhp-show
18th September 2009, 09:18 AM
Only one day to the first ever Japanese Car show in the south east of england.

Last few updates of the day :-

Redbull world drifting championship driver Tim Marshall will be let loose on the Lydden Hill Race Circuit in the SVA 350z.

Fancy something different.......take a pickup truck and 2jz = the maddest track car we have seen this year.......your have to come on the day to see it.

Team twisted twisting there way around sideways on the day to.

R33 showcar but not parked in the car park..............on track, dont miss the chance to take your showcar or daily runner on circuit, load the crash helmet and find that incense and try the Lydden circuit for yourself.

Hopefully see some of you 2mrw

Jay