PDA

View Full Version : Fensport Affiliate Scheme?

Jimbo_Jet
4th June 2009, 10:55 AM
Any chance we can have an affiliates scheme with Fensport to make their parts a bit more affordable? :+:

Tiny
4th June 2009, 11:23 AM
They did give us a good discount on a group buy and i think they have a discount for car clubs but there is no specific Mk1 Mr2 club discount :+:

Bushy09
4th June 2009, 11:31 AM
Would be good that, I've spent a small fortune over the years at fensport! Some of their stuff though, particularly the Blueprint front drop links they supply, are much cheaper if you go through your local Andrew Page Motor Factor Counter. £18 I think I got quoted from there as opposed to £65!!

Jimbo_Jet
5th June 2009, 07:37 AM
They did give us a good discount on a group buy and i think they have a discount for car clubs but there is no specific Mk1 Mr2 club discount :+:

Yeah, I emailed them a few weeks back to see if they offer a club discount as I’m saving for a full Koni & Springs kit and poss new bushes if I can stretch to it. Unfortunately they emailed back saying that they had ‘no arrangement’ with our club so could not offer any discount. I wonder if they’d do a good group deal on a koni & springs set? :think:

mr2mk1chick
6th June 2009, 09:56 AM
I may have old info, but i 'think' wayne said he'd approached them to be told they alerady offered a discount scheme to imoc and the oc, so weren't going to do any more mr2 related schemes. Wayne may be able to comment further, as he's our club benefits officer.
All you need to do is quote your member number on imoc to recieve imoc discount, and the number is in your profile over there.
HTH

Jimbo_Jet
9th June 2009, 02:40 PM
:shock: Really? Well I never thought of my IMOC membership! Right, I'll give that a go and see what they say. Cheers :+:

Jimbo_Jet
17th June 2009, 12:30 PM
Right, well I've asked the question and Fensport do offer a 10% discount through IMOC but not the MK1 Club. So good news but a MK1 Club scheme as well would certainly be welcome :D