PDA

View Full Version : Rolling road meet in the Westbury, Wiltshire 7th of June

spudgun
28th May 2009, 07:38 PM
If anyone is interested in a rolling road day. Here's the link.

http://mr2oc.co.uk/ForumsPro/viewtopic/t=116490.html

I'm going up, I hope, for the social side of things.

FossMan
28th May 2009, 08:50 PM
I will definitely go if I can get someone to fit my cams before then!!

Edit: actually f**k it, i'm coming. I'll bring my cams with me!

spudgun
31st May 2009, 08:59 PM
I would gladly give you a hand to fit 'em Chris. I have never fitted a set of after market cams before, but I know I could do it. I would just worry that it was someones daily driver and we end up running out of time and leaving them stuck in the lurch. You get the idea.
If you fancy a go, with no strings attached, we will give it a go.
By the way do you have a new set top end seals? Cam seals, rocker cover seals and what have you.

FossMan
1st June 2009, 11:00 AM
You're right about not wanting to leave someone stranded. it is far better to do something like this at home or a garage with proper tools.

I spoke to the guy organising the RR event and he contacted the RR people to see if they could set up my cams on the rolling road. Apparently there isn't time for it but they will speak to me about getting it done at a later date. If I do it that was round then I will get a RR printout before cams (on the 7th June) and then after, which would be pretty cool.

FossMan
5th June 2009, 07:17 PM
You coming spudgun? Anyone else?

spudgun
5th June 2009, 07:26 PM
I'm glad you posted up about this, Chris.
I'm going to come up but get there earlyish. I would like to be away by 1ish as we have something on in the village I would like to get back for and the F1 is on as well.
I hope this will fit in with your plans and we can meet up.

All the best

Steve

FossMan
5th June 2009, 08:06 PM
Apparently people are meeting in Trowbridge services about 10.30 so I'm going to try to make it there. I don't really have any plans for Sunday so I'll be around 'till I get bored.