PDA

View Full Version : Rising sun car show....anyone going

mistertwokw
4th May 2009, 05:24 PM
I think this show is happening next weekend at the lincolnshire show ground, anyone planning on going?(apologies if i have missed a thread somewhere saying that the stand has been organised)

Heres the link:as it says if we can get ten cars and we can get the flags/gazebo there we can have a stand- there is still pitches available.
It's 2009 and our show is almost upon us. The new showground is going to be the home for The North's biggest 100% Japanese Car Show. Its clear to say our show is growing from year to year. With great Interest from new sponsors, traders and clubs from further a field, I'm sure this year show will be the best by far. Our show is designed for all the family and one of the most enjoyable on the car show calendar.

A few details:

The Rising Sun Car Show 2009 @ Lincolnshire Showground
Date: 9 - 10th May 2009
Gates Open: Saturday 9.30am - 6pm (For general public)

Show Cars and Traders to be in the event and set-up by Saturday no later than 9.30am. Traders are welcome from Friday at 10am. Camping from 4pm Friday for car clubs / show cars

Activities
Awards will be for awarded for both days, but will be presented Sunday afternoon. The Awards will be for :-

Show & Shine
Best In Car Entertainment (ICE)
Best Modified Styling
Best Modified Performance
Best In Class
Best Club Stand and Area
Best Neon Display
Car of the Show

Wide range of traders and stuff for the kids
Camping areas available (Watch this space)
Lots of club area available.
Disco
Club Activities

http://www.risingsuncarshow.co.uk
http://www.risingsuncarshow.co.uk/forum

Pre book minimum of 10 to reserve your club space

Prices:
£6 per day
£10 per weekend entry (free camping)

I will be going so:

1: Ki and Lynn-Both days
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Ki

tommundy
6th May 2009, 07:24 PM
Hi Ki,

I was thinking about going to this and possibly organising a group off of here but hadn't had too much general interest in the Yorkshire area and it was also a bit late in the day when I had heard about it, which I was fine with but getting other people there might have been a struggle, well, getting ten there anyway.

Just checked over on IMOC as I'd noticed they'd got something going on too and you're already down for that so won't link it. :)

It looks like a good show to aim for next year though definitely!

Post back and let us know how it goes.

Cheers
Tom