PDA

View Full Version : Forum move... READ ME PLEASE.

Monkeymax
20th April 2009, 03:18 PM
Hi,
This morning the forums went down on the server they were hosted on. This was unexpected and unplanned.

Anyway, during the course of the day I've moved the forum over to the Mk1 Club domain where it is supposed to be. If you're reading this, you've found it. You'll have to update your favourites/bookmarks to reflect the new location as the AMActive.net location is now out of date and will be switched off soon.

The sudden move today has not gone completely without issue - you'll notice that none of the avatars carried over for a start. I'll try to sort out the avatars this evening if I can, but I think it'd probably be best if you reuploaded your avatars individually. Most of the other issues are in the background and will not be noticed by general users, but I'll try to clear through them in the upcoming days... (I've already spent most the day on this, so need to do real work now...)

The forum may be slightly slower over the next day or so, but overall it should pick up speed again soon!

Cheers,
Max

The Silver Fox
20th April 2009, 03:45 PM
Max,

Thanks for all the hard work. Its nice to see the forum where it belongs on our own domain.

Well Done

Douglas

Ben
20th April 2009, 04:02 PM
+1

This forum would amount to very little without you beavering away in the background ;)

tommundy
20th April 2009, 04:23 PM
Not sure if anyone else had noticed but the forum had been quite temperamental since it was launched. However, with the now good hosting it should be rock solid. :D

Good job once again Maximus. :+:

crazylegs
20th April 2009, 05:00 PM
top man Max. :clap: :+: :clap:

Monkeymax
20th April 2009, 05:11 PM
Cheers guys.
Yup, it's been a bit temperamental. Hopefully on the new server it should be slightly better and now that I don't have to worry so much about moving anymore I can focus on sorting out the other issues bit by bit... ;)

Monkeymax
20th April 2009, 09:10 PM