PDA

View Full Version : possibility of meeting up!!!

alpha13
7th April 2009, 10:35 PM
calling all members here in the north. please see the posting with the same name in the republic of ireland area. looking to try and get a few of us mr2 enthusiast together of possible.....

alpha13
27th July 2009, 12:50 PM
so far i have two people and myself interested in meeting at the end of august, myself and another guyu here in dublin and one from the north... hoping to get a few more people for a meet so if you are interested please leave a comment here or pm me...
thanks.

rockinhorse
27th August 2009, 02:15 PM
AM TRYING TO BUY ANOTHER MARK 1 IN NEAR FUTURE WIFE EXPECTING SO MY NEW TOY APPARENTLY HAS TO WAIT, SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA IF WE CAN GET A DOZEN OR SO GUYS GATHERED UP FOR MEETS I HAVE A FEW CONTACTS UP HERE BUT NOT SURE IF THEY ARE STILL IN THE MR2 SCENE OR NOT.. :wave:

alpha13
28th August 2009, 02:54 PM
hi rockinghorse. congrats on the baby :) there seems to be lots of mk1s around but no club or anything to meet up on occasion. i would be cool to have a little get together with a few owners and enthusiasts every now and again so the more interested in coming the merrier :) hopefully the first meet up this weekend will be a good one. we are meeting at the carrickdale hotel this sunday between 10.30 and 11 if your interested come along.
mark.

rockinhorse
1st September 2009, 09:36 PM
:+: good to see you got a meet set up mark, sorry i couldnt make it. i see you have met the man who bought my old car, i think the other red mark 1 once belonged to a friend of mine who used to go down to mosney and other shows with me. i have eventually aquired my super edition but am currently gettin the wheels restored and other bits and bobs that the joys of owning a mark 1 brings, i will e mail you photos when i have her sittin the way i want.look forward to next meet maybe before the winter sets in as i tend to garage mine during the worst months,

alpha13
2nd September 2009, 01:21 AM
so it is yourself :lol: glad to hear you got the super edition :) hope to see it soon and that it is all you hoped for... if you had managed to be there i had a few disks with the bgb(workshop manual) for the 88 and 89 models... if you want a copy i can post it on to you. if you want me to e mail me on mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com and i will send it up to you.
handy to have it.