2nd April 2009, 09:52 PM
Is the monthly meet this Sunday 5th

I actually have a Sunday off :!:
:+:
Dave

Stuart Cameron
3rd April 2009, 01:45 PM
Hi Dave.

I should be able to make this month if it's this Sunday. However, spoke to Bill last month and it appears the Wiggan Tree is no longer open. Not sure if this is still the case, and, if so, if there is an alternative venue to meet.

bill hulme
3rd April 2009, 10:01 PM
As we have moved to Summer time we now meet the second Thursday of the month at the Wiggin Tree, It is opening on Wednesday after being refurbished, the meeting starts at 7.00 pm there is a big hold up at Standish for some months because of road works,
I called today to check for the reopening and had a word with Anthony the manager,
to confirm that it will be OK for the club to meet there, as Miller&Carter now own the
Wiggin Tree, so lets see members & none members turning out, see you all soon Bill.

bburn13
4th April 2009, 12:23 PM
:+: Thanks Bill

Jimbo_Jet
7th April 2009, 12:37 PM
Arrrgh! :( Sorry guys, I've not been able to make the last two monthl meets because of work and this Thurday, the 9th, is my birthday and so I've got all the family round! Grrrr :-:

John Redmond
11th April 2009, 12:52 PM
I can't do evenings... :-:

bburn13
11th April 2009, 02:06 PM
I`m working :-:

bburn13
16th April 2009, 09:11 PM
:?: How did it go.

Dave

bill hulme
18th April 2009, 12:43 AM
I was the only one there, it is no longer called The Wiggin Tree, it is now called
(MILLER & CARTER STEAKHOUSE PUB GRILL)
I left at 8.15 in disgust it was agreed by members that it would be better to meet on
the second Thursday of the month in the summer time so it would free up the sundays
so people could do other things, last year we would get up to six turning up,the next meeting will be the 10th of May TATTON PARK is on the 30/31st of May.
Bill.

tommundy
18th April 2009, 08:37 AM
Perhaps starting a list of people that plan to attend is an idea?

I have thought about coming to this for the last few months but as no real conversation takes place on here (forum), I don't want to risk driving 120 miles each way and no bugger turning up!

Lets hope for a better turn out in May.