PDA

View Full Version : the EGM, my thoughts.

crazylegs
14th March 2009, 10:37 PM
Well, I attended the EGM today and was pleasantly surprised the enthusiasm the new site generated is continuing. there were a lot of topics discussed and the new constitution agreed.its just a shame a few more didnt attend.

i would like to thank all the committee members for the hard work they are putting in. a big thanks must go to Karl for his work on the onerous task of drawing up the constitution. it was concise and was voted in with the minimum of amendments. brilliant.

driving home i realised i may have seemed to be critical but this was not the intention i applaud the efforts being made to move the club forward. this i am sure will be echoed by other members when the see the results.
so a personal thank you to all. :clap:

AW11 Forever
15th March 2009, 06:01 PM
Kev,

Thanks for your valued contribution and continued support, it is much appreciated.

See you next time.

Tony Jinxy Froude
15th March 2009, 07:05 PM
Yep, thanks for attending Kev, this was a long journey for you to attend just for the day & your commitment is an inspiration to all :+: , cheers, jinxy

waynestoyotamr2
15th March 2009, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback Kev and taking the time to attend the meeting.

Were getting there........

mr2mk1chick
16th March 2009, 11:43 AM
Please post EGM feedback in the EGM thread:

viewtopic.php?p=64#p64 (http://www.amactive.net/_forums/mr2mk1club/viewtopic.php?p=64#p64)

topic locked